Oregon Suds and Grub

ClarksAdventures

Well I am there for camaraderie, Jeeps, beer and pizza. Pretty much in that order. That is why I set up this SnG. We have a good showing coming. I do not mind if he wants to come, but he is not to promote his business and such. If other members want to go out before or after and want him to take pictures that is up to them.

It's not a promotion thing at all. So no worries about that. He has new gear( he's a tester and developer for the quad copter company he works with) and wants a cool opportunity to try it all out and share the results.

I'm with you guys on the beer, food, jeep talk as the primary focus. Just thought I'd offer a possible opportunity and see if anybody was interested. Regardless, I'm still excited to finally meet the jeeps of Oregon!

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm going to Chico on Saturday to install some Pro Rocks at the Crippledpetey shanty, so Sunday will now depend on Saturdays progress and amount of wine consumed. I can tell you the last pro rock party could have just about paid for the upgraded ball joints in recycled wine bottle.
Especially when you have a Panda sighting
:what:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm going to Chico on Saturday to install some Pro Rocks at the Crippledpetey shanty, so Sunday will now depend on Saturdays progress and amount of wine consumed. I can tell you the last pro rock party could have just about paid for the upgraded ball joints in recycled wine bottle.

Makes me want to make the drive to Chico. :yup:

Panda

Makes me want to make the drive to Chico. :yup:

You really should come for a visit MTG :brows: :yup: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422545835.865422.jpg

Skid_Kid

So what your really trying to say is....... Not a chance, going to be still drunk or way to hungover to drive..... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

David1tontj

Did we get any more confirmations?? My son is sick, so my kids and wife are staying home, but I'll be there.

Trying to convince a friend who just bought a Tj to come along with me.

Top Bottom