probe break my car stereo

eric lompre

hello,
I have a jeep jk rubicon 2013 with a Pioneer AVIC unit, that I had installed by a professional.
for technical reasons, I had to disconnect the battery to a weld sue the bodywork and since I no longer have her in my speakers.
they told me that the amp was connected with the origin of radio
few can it help me to solve my problem
thank you

Mzone

I think he's saying his radio no-worky. My friend had an issue with his 2013 and the amp but it was the factory radio and amp.

Type it in French, my friend, we will use google translate to change it over to a more readable response.

jeeeep

Hooked
if I understand correctly, you have a Pioneer head unit and disconnected it to do some welding.

Since you reconnected it you are not getting sound out of your speakers?

Which Pioneer AVIC model do you have?

On most Pioneer head units there is a reset button accessible through a tiny hole somewhere on the face of the unit, usually somewhere along the top portion.

Start your Jeep and using a small non-sharp object, gently slide it into the reset hole and gently press the reset. This will clear all the settings, this sometimes needs to be redone after the battery has been disconnected for long periods of time.

if you have the Pioneer that has the CD player behind the radio face, the reset button may be there.

Top Bottom