Evo mfg bolt on coilover short arm kit

bkac

Caught the Bug
No matter what its a killer adjustable setup I truly recommend if it's in your budget. Love the new complete package. I'm ready to see a DTD, long arm, package next. :thumbup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yes! I don't like the rubber grommets on the standard links. They come loose unless torqued pretty tight and locktite is applied.

I torqued mine properly on install, I might have had one come loose in the last 30 k. I don't use locktite either. IMO the ones in the kit work just fine. I do torque the bolts after and before every trail ride.

uhporkchop

Complete kit

$4700? Hmmm is this not more than what it would cost buying separately. Front bolt-on kit $1750, rear bolt on kit $1850, flip kit $299, lower control arms $419. Total around $4300. Plus the front and rear bolt on kit used to come with a nice set of adjustable sway bar end links. It is great that they are finally offering an all inclusive kit just not sure why the price looks to be $400 more than purchasing separately, unless I am missing something.

EVO MFG just posted this kit on Facebook. Finally a complete kit.

It's what I've been running for over 30k

Retails for $4700.

View attachment 118517

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
$4700? Hmmm is this not more than what it would cost buying separately. Front bolt-on kit $1750, rear bolt on kit $1850, flip kit $299, lower control arms $419. Total around $4300. Plus the front and rear bolt on kit used to come with a nice set of adjustable sway bar end links. It is great that they are finally offering an all inclusive kit just not sure why the price looks to be $400 more than purchasing separately, unless I am missing something.

Kit never came with adjustable sway bar links.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

It also says retail pricing, perhaps call an EVO dealer to see the price ;)

Rccrwlr

Inflation!

Templar

when will this become available to purchase from retailers?

I just ordered one from Northridge 4x4. Its listed under Coil Over Kits under "EVO Manufacturing JK Enforcer Pro Stage 1 - EVO-201-1". The same kit bundled with the Double D Bolt-On Long arm upgrade is listed as "EVO Manufacturing JK Double D Pro - EVO-202"

Top Bottom