Wanted: Nitto Tires Decals

Yue Xu

Hello buddies,

Do you know the size of Nitto decals that can be attached to the door? 6 inches / 7 inches / more bigger?

Like the car as below (name is MOBY DICK right?), thank you all :).

IMG_0559.jpg

1.png

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

David1tontj

The 8 inch decal that is highlighted in that screenshot is probably only 8" long... Not 8" tall.. I would bet you want at least the 48" one, maybe even the 60". I don't have a jku, so I can't measure my doors easily.

Rccrwlr

Hello buddies,

Do you know the size of Nitto decals that can be attached to the door? 6 inches / 7 inches / more bigger?

Like the car as below (name is MOBY DICK right?), thank you all :).

View attachment 118582

View attachment 118584

I'm sure Eddie will chime in.

Wow all the way from China?! That's great. Would love to hear your Jeep story. Head on over to the Give us a wave section and tell us about your self. We have several different countries represented here and it's always cool to see where they Jeep.

Yue Xu

The 8 inch decal that is highlighted in that screenshot is probably only 8" long... Not 8" tall.. I would bet you want at least the 48" one, maybe even the 60". I don't have a jku, so I can't measure my doors easily.

Thank you David, I've got the confirmation for that, it should be 54'', have a nice day:)

Yue Xu

I'm sure Eddie will chime in.

Wow all the way from China?! That's great. Would love to hear your Jeep story. Head on over to the Give us a wave section and tell us about your self. We have several different countries represented here and it's always cool to see where they Jeep.

Haha! I'm so glad to hear that :clap2:, yes, my jk and I are both come from China, I love this place very much and I have come here almost everyday.

I also would like to tell my Jeep stories from China side on ‘Give us a wave’ section, thank you for your recommendation. :beer:

Top Bottom