PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Love the focus on the people and the experience and not just the Jeeps.

Can't wait for Part 3! :)

KingCopperhead

Awesome. I know there's nothing Cindy would love to do more than to inspire other girls to get out and wheel :yup:

I've been trying to just get the wife to go with me, let alone drive. Lately when I've been watching these videos I catch her glancing over at my tablet or phone. She watched part 2 with me tonight and I pointed out that Cindy was driving that line through the moon rocks, she was pretty impressed! Hopefully this is the first step towards getting her out on the trail.

Great job on the video you two. Can't wait for part 3!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I had to watch it again. Really beautiful scenery out there.

Oh, and it turns out there ARE more than three jeeps in part two. Looks like a very fun group and that I like.

"You're in it now"

Jaydoc1

So is this what went through Randy's mind?: Wow, Moby just got really torn up going through there. I gotta try it!

iRonin

Amazing stuff. Love how foreign moon rocks looks; that must have been a pretty unique challenge. And of course mad respect for Mel & EVO1, it's crazy to see what they're capable of, esp when you consider being the first one to go and almost always seemingly without a spotter. I can only imagine how intimidating that last bit was if the offer to try what Mel did was open to all participants and only 2 others were willing to risk it - props to Randy and Cindy for sure!

NAUJK

EVO1+no lockers+skinny pedal = :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::wings::wings::bowdown::bowdown: Just down right amazing!

Cannot wait for the next video! Thanks Eddie!

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Great video as usual! These Jeeps are truly impressive how capable they can be. Can't wait until the next video!

ArmyofMike

Uhhhhhh. OK Eddie and Cindy: forget about that small tree damage on the Dust Ershim.....you have gone and totally outdone yourselves!! :clap2:

Another great video, beautiful scenery, awesome action and good times! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!!

Top Bottom