PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

ramin

Great ending to a fantastic series.
Thank you!
So happy to be a part of JKX 2014 with you and Cindy 😊
It won't be the same without you guys for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As long as you keep making videos in ok with that!!!

You bet we'll keep making videos :yup:

Incredible work on the videos Eddie and Cindy! My wife and I loved watching them. Sad to hear this will be your last one. Hope to see other videos from you in the future!

LOL!! Don't be sad, not like we're going anywhere. We're just not going to be doing the JK-Experience videos anymore and even at that, they aren't going away either. They're just getting a professional film crew to take our place :yup:

Dang it's sad to see it will be yours and Cindy's last JKX video they truly are an amazing series that I enjoy watching and will continue watching over and over! This last part like always was amazing. I can't wait to see what you film next and hope to soon be out there with you and maybe in one of them someday! 

Well you know, you just need to join us on our adventures and we'll keep the stories going :yup:

Great 4th part!! Watched it last night good job maybe one day I'll be going on one of those jkx's

If you get to go, you'll have to tell us all about it :thumb:

Great ending to a fantastic series.
Thank you!
So happy to be a part of JKX 2014 with you and Cindy 
It won't be the same without you guys for sure.

LOL!! You know full well that you and Don will have a great time with or without us on future JKX's. But thank you. :D

K.D.C.H

Another great video but sad to see it be the end of the series, looking forward to see whats next though. Thanks for all that you guys do for those who can't make it out there

Hot94Z28

So you still doing JKX each yeah would like to see you push Moby to the limits without worrying about filming and enjoy yourself. (Not saying you haven't but would be nice to just play)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video but sad to see it be the end of the series, looking forward to see whats next though. Thanks for all that you guys do for those who can't make it out there

Glad you enjoyed our final JK-Experience video but you have to know that there will be more to come - just not made by us. We do hope you will continue to watch our videos to come though :yup:

So you still doing JKX each yeah would like to see you push Moby to the limits without worrying about filming and enjoy yourself. (Not saying you haven't but would be nice to just play)

LOL!! We are still invited to come and we haven't ruled anything out but, I doubt it. There are too many things we want to do and too many places we want to explore and the JKX has been holding us back more than anything. We literally had stopped wheeling hard in the month of August just to make sure we didn't break anything before the event and now that they're going to be doing 3 events this year - we basically would have to put our wheeling life on hold just to run them. No thanks.

Excellent end! Was surprised at how long it was. Did Jaime drive at all!?? She is fearless!

No, she didn't and yes, Jamie rocks :rock:

Napalm

I second another pilgrimage to the promise land video! I've lost count how many times I've seen it!

jesse3638

Hooked
As always another great video series. I have a feeling Nitto will be focusing on the wheeling a lot more than the story. I think the story is what truly makes the JK Experience what it is. I'm sure a 30 minute video showcasing all the wheeling will be cool but still not the same without the "Story" perspective you and Cindy provide. Thanks again for all you both do and I look forward to all of your up coming endeavors. I hope to be able to join you on at least one run this year but have to wait and see what my schedule holds. Also next time you two are passing through plan it on a Thurs-Sat as another high desert S&G is in order. Or maybe I'll just crash your breakfast again..haha;)

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Picked totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

Congratulations Rmcroslin!! :thumb:

Woohoo! Awesome! I don't how I missed this last night.

Thanks for the shot glasses and the videos and a place to learn, share, and hangout. You guys have really brought people to the Wayalife through the great videos and the website. Keep up the good work.

Responded to PM.
:D

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I'm happy to share that the shot glasses came in, couldn't be happier with the way they look Big thank you to Eddie and Cindy. Shoot even my wife was impressed so much she took a picture haha I love my wife :thumb:
IMG_0276.jpg
Already putting them to use
IMG_0278.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always another great video series. I have a feeling Nitto will be focusing on the wheeling a lot more than the story. I think the story is what truly makes the JK Experience what it is. I'm sure a 30 minute video showcasing all the wheeling will be cool but still not the same without the "Story" perspective you and Cindy provide. Thanks again for all you both do and I look forward to all of your up coming endeavors. I hope to be able to join you on at least one run this year but have to wait and see what my schedule holds. Also next time you two are passing through plan it on a Thurs-Sat as another high desert S&G is in order. Or maybe I'll just crash your breakfast again..haha;)

Thanks Jesse, we really do appreciate it and do hope you can join us on future adventures even if it's just breakfast in the high desert :crazyeyes: :D

Woohoo! Awesome! I don't how I missed this last night.

Thanks for the shot glasses and the videos and a place to learn, share, and hangout. You guys have really brought people to the Wayalife through the great videos and the website. Keep up the good work.

Responded to PM.
:D

We're so glad you liked it and glad you enjoy the shot glasses. :cool:

I'm happy to share that the shot glasses came in, couldn't be happier with the way they look Big thank you to Eddie and Cindy. Shoot even my wife was impressed so much she took a picture haha I love my wife :thumb:
View attachment 123113
Already putting them to use
View attachment 123112

AWESOME!! cheers!! :clap2: :thumb::honey:

Chrisaod

best one i have ever seen, also the most anticipated. Sad that its going to be your last, cant think of anyone who can do it better than you guys can.

Tachyon

Thank you for all of the hard work you put into these films. They are really awesome to see, and I'm sure this takes a tremendous amount of time to put together.

Well done.

warnabrother

loved the Northwest series.. very similar to the wheeling we have here in Australia.. we dont have the huge areas of slick rock like you do there..
was a great watch..

thanks for all the work you put it :thumb:

Top Bottom