Pintler Beadlock Problems

Wideglide10

Beadlocks

Me too! Finding the cracks on 2 of them makes me not want to run any of them. I am hoping they could find stock at a distributor or something and exchange the set, but who knows. They have to answer me first.

916razorback

I would shoot them another e-mail and describe in detail how horrific it would be if a wheel they are telling you to run caused an accident. The cost of litigation far outweighs their cost of making it right. Make sure you get it in writing that they are telling you to run a cracked wheel. Just a thought.

Wideglide10

I agree I have emails into 2 of them now. I already said that the cost of the wheels are far cheaper than an accident.

Wideglide10

Beadlocks

So this is great. I do get a call back today. They offer me a set of Savengre wheels in exchange for the beadlocks and they expect me to pay 650.00 plus freight. I am astonished. I might have thought about it and said no if it was wheels for wheels, but 2 free buy 3. cmon' and the beadlocks are higher price to begin with.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
So this is great. I do get a call back today. They offer me a set of Savengre wheels in exchange for the beadlocks and they expect me to pay 650.00 plus freight. I am astonished. I might have thought about it and said no if it was wheels for wheels, but 2 free buy 3. cmon' and the beadlocks are higher price to begin with.

So they are making you pay so you don't die running these....makes sense to me:doh:

Wideglide10

Latest update. They believe they found 1wheel from one of their international distributor. If so I think we will get that one exchanged. I also purchased a new wheel I found on Craigslist this weekend so I have the other one I need. Cross fingers it works out. Scott

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hope they help you out. I was gonna say why not just get a full set, then sell them for no more worries.

Top Bottom