K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

big dr

You know a man is proud when he gives the minute by minute update! Its like,, Contractions,,,,, dilated 8mm's,,,, I see the head!!

Except this is better because its a jeep and not a crying, pooping, non sleeping,, pain in the ass!!:beer:

Can you tell I don't have kids?:bleh:

SFNick

Your Jeeps coming along fast! Looks great! Can you tell a big difference in ride quality with the long arm system?

K.D.C.H

I remember when the undercarriage of my jeep looked like that :cheesy:

Lol thanks, hoping to break a man at least a little bit this weekend but I'm sure it'll happen we all head to the Rubicon

You have a clean looking rig! Nice work....:clap2:

Thank you. Can't thank my friend Panda for all his help. The guys been nothing short of amazing

Thats what I was thinking! - Time to scape it up including the bead rings!:beer:

Rig is looking awesome BTW :thumb:

That's the plan and thanks so much

K.D.C.H

You know a man is proud when he gives the minute by minute update! Its like,, Contractions,,,,, dilated 8mm's,,,, I see the head!!

Except this is better because its a jeep and not a crying, pooping, non sleeping,, pain in the ass!!:beer:

Can you tell I don't have kids?:bleh:

:cheesy: proud yes but mainly because I know I'll forget to post them up later. Lol

K.D.C.H

Now solving the spare tire bump stops problem

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425668402.636211.jpg

Decided to grab some 1 3/4" straight hose from Napa Auto so we will see if that works. It's about 1/4" thick so it should be nice and sturdy.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425668459.228853.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425668500.068301.jpg

Clem319

Looking great! I pushed last weekend to fix/install a bunch of stuff I had been slacking on for this weekends run too.

K.D.C.H

Ok, "temporarily fixed" until I get my EVO Tire Carrier in

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425669540.714794.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425669552.306530.jpg

The only I may do is pop in a couple golf balls into the hose to make it even stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom