K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.D.C.H

Okay, so twice now I've reached down at my sway bar links and the top bolts have been loose. Time to upgrade them to something a little better and maybe something that allows me to disconnect them a little quicker. Anyone got a brand they recommend?

bkac

Caught the Bug
I recommend a factory Ruby sway bar that someone is selling and the Evo no limits attached to it! Yup

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Okay, so twice now I've reached down at my sway bar links and the top bolts have been loose. Time to upgrade them to something a little better and maybe something that allows me to disconnect them a little quicker. Anyone got a brand they recommend?

Drivers side?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Which ones are you running?

bkac

Caught the Bug
It also sounds like he's looking for something a little bit quicker and easier that's why I recommended the factory sway bar with the no limit

K.D.C.H

It also sounds like he's looking for something a little bit quicker and easier that's why I recommended the factory sway bar with the no limit

Yea that's kinda what I'm looking for. I'd rather not have to re-Loctite each time I take them on and off some may be something the bolts on so that I can Loctite it once but that also still has a quick disconnect system so it's easy to take on and off during runs

bkac

Caught the Bug
Just looked at that system on YouTube. Looks pretty nice.

Works great, simple and easy. The only reason I recommended that system to you is because you're looking to only do things once. You won't be disappointed and it's so much more convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom