Wanted: Any steering stabilizer

dannymalkin

As title says, if anyone has any brand steering stabilizer that they have laying around it would be appreciated. My factory one is leaking bad, wouldn't be surprised if it is empty lol.

If it doesn't leak and looks fine and your wife wants it gone here is your chance. I'll pay shipping at the least. Thanks!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
As title says, if anyone has any brand steering stabilizer that they have laying around it would be appreciated. My factory one is leaking bad, wouldn't be surprised if it is empty lol.

If it doesn't leak and looks fine and your wife wants it gone here is your chance. I'll pay shipping at the least. Thanks!

Somebody has one for sale in the recycler. I think it was $40 or something.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug

Hey Danny,

I'm the one with the OME steering stabilizer for sale. Its listed for $40 now, but would be more than happy to part with it for $20. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. :)

dannymalkin

First off thanks for all the help guys, its not that big of a deal but you all helped out even if you didn't actually have one!

Hey Danny,

I'm the one with the OME steering stabilizer for sale. Its listed for $40 now, but would be more than happy to part with it for $20. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. :)

Might be interested... My stock one isn't completely shot yet but I'll shoot you a pm

Top Bottom