35x14.5 too wide?

seanb123

So I'm looking into new tires would love some nittos but for 15' rim pickings are slim. So nitto has the MUDs in 35x14.5r15 Would like to know if I will run into issues with these being extra wide.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I'm looking into new tires would love some nittos but for 15' rim pickings are slim. So nitto has the MUDs in 35x14.5r15 Would like to know if I will run into issues with these being extra wide.

The only issue I see Sean is the state laws for us. With that wide of a tire you would need prob 3.5" of bs plus with how wide the tire is it would stick out way wide.

seanb123

The only issue I see Sean is the state laws for us. With that wide of a tire you would need prob 3.5" of bs plus with how wide the tire is it would stick out way wide.

Yeah I hear ya... I'm wondering what the coppers would say. My tires don't stick out more than an inch now but unfortunately I may have to bumb up the rim size even though I love the look of all that sidewall

JLSilerJK

thanks for bringing this up. Earlier today I narrowed it down to these same two options the 15 14.50 or the 16 12.50. It's my daily driver so I've gotta try and stay under the radar. What wheel is the new question.

noroad

thanks for bringing this up. Earlier today I narrowed it down to these same two options the 15 14.50 or the 16 12.50. It's my daily driver so I've gotta try and stay under the radar. What wheel is the new question.

deff go for a 17 inch wheel tons of options in wheels and tires!

Kriegjk

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422048875.093064.jpg

Not sure if this will help but 14.50 with 3.5 bs. I have the MCE fender which is almost stock width.

I do like the look of the 14.50 width.

Kriegjk

I was surprised even purchased spacer expecting issues based on opinions. My krawlers in 39 13.50 used to kiss the frame but these cleared.

Top Bottom