EVO Ebay1. Where is she now?

mackey

Anyone know what happened with Ebay1? Does the owner use and wheel her? I haven't seen or heard anything. I actually bid $37k. I was so close to winning.

GCM 2

The owner lives somewhere in Florida. Last time I saw it was at the 2013 King of the Hammers parked next to my rig on display in the Off Road Evolution/EVO pits. A magazine, blog or another forum had actually done a piece on it in late 2013 or early 2014. The vehicle basically had a minor tear down to fix electrical glitches, motor tuning, etc. and was then completed to a little higher standard than Off Road Evolution was allowed to finish due to the time constraints they faced during the build off. As far as I know, the same guy who had the winning bid still owns it, not sure if he wheels it much.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421729884.053484.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421729954.224689.jpg

Brankz

The owner lives somewhere in Florida. Last time I saw it was at the 2013 King of the Hammers parked next to my rig on display in the Off Road Evolution/EVO pits. A magazine, blog or another forum had actually done a piece on it in late 2013 or early 2014. The vehicle basically had a minor tear down to fix electrical glitches, motor tuning, etc. and was then completed to a little higher standard than Off Road Evolution was allowed to finish due to the time constraints they faced during the build off. As far as I know, the same guy who had the winning bid still owns it, not sure if he wheels it much.

View attachment 120298

View attachment 120299

Now that's a bad ass jeep

mackey

Thanks for the update. Wish the owner was on this forum to keep us all posted. It was a beautiful rig. I was so close to owning it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The owner has an Instagram account. I came across it once but can't remember what it is. It's still the same guy that originally bought it.

Top Bottom