firewall access jk

muddymike

I am installing new flood lights on my jk and want to run them until I get a spod set uo how do II get into the cab from the engine compartment. I have see some vid's on youtube and they go throught the plug for the clutch peddle, well I have a manual trans so that's out any ideas?

Mike:hmm:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Pull off the side panel on either side of your dash (it snaps on and off). There you will see a hole going through the firewall. It's filled with expanding foam insulation so you will need to fish a coat hanger or long screwdriver through it.

There is also a place behind the battery. Just pull the wire loom back and the insulation you will see a place where you can run the wires into the cabin area. Check out my build thread and you will see what I am talking about.

R/
Will

Jeep_Will

There is also a place behind the battery. Just pull the wire loom back and the insulation you will see a place where you can run the wires into the cabin area. Check out my build thread and you will see what I am talking about.

R/
Will

Do you have a link?
Thanks

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you have an auto you can also pull through the firewall to the left of were the brake pedal goes through the firewall.

Top Bottom