I wondered why people talk shit about you guys - now I know

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I do not like jkalltheway.
I do not like him in any way.
I do not like him over there.
I do not like him anywhere.

Lol! :clap:

Well, it looks like he is back. Maybe he is ready to finally explain what makes Rubicon Express different than any other Jeep aftermarket part maker, including Mopar Performance.

StrizzyChris

Stop spewing bullshit you know nothing about. If an aftermarket part (even one made by Mopar) causes damage to an OEM part, the OEM part will not be covered by your warranty. That statement holds true with respect to any aftermarket part, not just Mopar performance or Mopar rebranded parts. That is the law. Don't believe me? Give the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act a read.

Ok. I'm going to type this as slow as I possibly can. Please read equally slow and, if you have any literate children, ask them to help you read what follows.

The Mag.-Moss Warranty is a consumer protection statute. It was enacted, in part, to protect consumers from having warranties voided when they install aftermarket parts. (1) Your OEM warranty only covers your vehicle exactly as it existed when it left the factory; (2) A manufacturer cannot wholesale void your warranty simply because you have added an aftermarket part, regardless of who made the part; (3) A manufacturer is not under any obligation to, and will not, warranty parts you put on the vehicle after it leaves the factory; (4) If a new non-OEM part causes damage to an OEM part, your warranty will be useless.

You talk funny....sound like one of those city folk that knows about the witchcraft some refer to as the legal system and laws :thinking:

I wondered why people talk shit about you guys, now I know

You mean you came here with a preconceived notion about us. :surprise: It's crazy how some of our members, who pointed out that what you said was incorrect, proves that there's something wrong here with "us" rather than something wrong with you for making false statements. You may not have meant to, but what you said isn't accurate....this thread got to the point it is because you are throwing a tantrum and fighting about a subject you THINK you know the answer to...but you have no clue!

TRD are aftermarket, but do not void the warranty. My father in law has worked for Toyota for 30 years as a master mechanic that why I know they don't.

Hmmm....my cousins Tundra said TRD on the side with TRD parts directly from the factory....Those are all covered since they were installed by the factory. If he buys aftermarket TRD parts the dealership CAN void his warranty since the truck didn't come off the line with those specific TRD parts. There's a huge difference between the two.

TRD is not aftermarket to Toyota. Great for your father in law and that you did not learn a damned thing from him.

:cheesy:

This is why I love this forum. I expect to get called out if I do something stupid and he should too.

That's why everyone, including myself, loves this forum! If you give bad information, it is not allowed to expand or fester and will be corrected. I have said things in the past that I thought to be true, and was pointed out to be wrong. I was happy to be corrected and further informed. Overlander was corrected just a couple of days ago....isn't it interesting that he didn't throw a shit fit? He literally(the rare correct use of this word by the way) said "interesting" to being told that he was wrong. This is how adults act when finding out they are not correct or accurate in their statements.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's why everyone, including myself, loves this forum! If you give bad information, it is not allowed to expand or fester and will be corrected. I have said things in the past that I thought to be true, and was pointed out to be wrong. I was happy to be corrected and further informed. Overlander was corrected just a couple of days ago....isn't it interesting that he didn't throw a shit fit? He literally(the rare correct use of this word by the way) said "interesting" to being told that he was wrong. This is how adults act when finding out they are not correct or accurate in their statements.

No need to bring that up. Lol

Overlander was corrected just a couple of days ago....isn't it interesting that he didn't throw a shit fit? He literally(the rare correct use of this word by the way) said "interesting" to being told that he was wrong.

I just know I'm making a mistake posting this, lol. His head is gonna swell up now. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422206168.427581.jpg

StrizzyChris

No need to bring that up. Lol

B2HhNIiCcAAUNpu.png:large

Now he is going to change his name from overlander to lion king

He's more of a Timon or Ed

Top Bottom