Goodyear Duratrac

BlackHawk08jk

I haven't ever ran that tire, but I ran one a lot like that and it shook terribly. It was out of round, the tire shop put 60 ounces of weights on and it didn't balance it out so yours may be outa round.

Being an AT, theyt really should ride fairly smooth (compared to most MTs).

We have them on one of our Jeeps and they ride very nice. Goodyear tires tend to need much more weight to balance than other brands.... That being said anything more than 20oz is in my opinion a bad tire and should be taken back.

Are the tires new or is this vibration new?

BlackHawk08jk

My tires were an a/t and they were old to so taking it back wasn't an option lol. Iran about 1000 miles on them and said screw it and got new ones. If his are like that and are new I would take them back.

Randy1315

Tires are brand new with about two hundred miles on them. I got them at Discount Tire and they used the stick on weights and when I got home the spare tire weights where pulling up. Might have lost some weight on the way home.

Kalums

I ve been running mine for 2 or so weeks now, no problems what so ever in fact I really like them. If you are having a vibration problem take them back to discount and ask for a "Road force" balance. That's how I found out I had a bent rim on my Old TJ

Wolf Man

I run Duratracs. All of my tires are purchased from Discount Tire Co. Great Company!:yup:

I always have mine RFB (Road Force Balanced).
If you choose RFB, and start out with a good wheel and tire, then your vibs will be minimal to none!:thumb:

Mando

Running duratracs 285s on my Rubi for 2 months, and they are smooth sailing. No idea how they balanced them.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I am running 315/75/17 on my 2 door. Run so smooth I almost forget I'm running an all terrain or 35s for that matter. Love them

Top Bottom