PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Loved it, bring on part 4! You guys throw a helluva party!

LOL!! Well, we certainly try and we're glad that you're not offended by the footage. We've literally had people unlike our FB page in a huff because they thought we drink too much :crazyeyes:

So what winch was that dude using? I am just wanting to know seems like everyone else is using a WARN. Also great video.

LOL!! Harris was the only one to be running a Smittybilt winch and was the only one who's winch failed him when he really needed it. He now has a WARN :yup:

Great vid! Those are some brutal trails. Nicely done.

Elbe Hills rocked. We had so much fun there :yup:

Who is the pretty lady driving the white jku, she can wheel!

That pretty lady would be my Cindy and yes, she can wheel better than most guys I know. :yup:

Another great video!

That bypass around the pit looked like a higher level obstacle/trail at most ORV parks I've been to.

Believe me, the bypass was "just" passable.

That was awesome I say REQ1 bit the tree :cheesy:

Actually, they just missed it. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know what looked more menacing, that mud pit or the lunar surface rock in part 2

Believe me, they were both just as nasty - just in their own way :crazyeyes:

Looked like a great time. Except I hate mud. I grew up driving in it and it used to be fun, but too much work cleaning it off.

Ruts that eat up 40" tires is DEEP. And then add an 8' deep pit too. Whoa!

Great video as usual.

That was without question the deepest mud we've been through. Completely swallowed up our 40" tire - it was nuts.

I bet I can guess who at least one of those people are. :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

I'll bet you can :D

LtCoyote

Great job on the video--really impressive. Those are some tough trails and I know you can only capture a glimpse of it on video. Looks like a great time and thanks for sharing.

AcB-jk

Now how the hell did Mel get back out of that mud hole :cheesy: that mud hole had to be 10-12 feet deep. That's a lot of rain a lot of fun and a lot of winching.

Serious mud :shock: My Jeep is not really worthy of this... but I'm a good camera guy, so if you need another video guy.... that I can do :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These just keep getting better!!!! Best reality TV out there!

:cheesy: I suppose in a way, this series is kind of playing out like a reality TV show. Glad you like it. :D

Why do I feel like an addict getting my fix for the week? Thanks for the hit , Eddie. :brows:

:cheesy: Glad you like the product ;)

Lol. What a fucktard.

Because he said it first? :crazyeyes: :D

Great job on the video--really impressive. Those are some tough trails and I know you can only capture a glimpse of it on video. Looks like a great time and thanks for sharing.

LOL!! I know we may of had a rough start but, the fact that you're still here makes you okay in my book. Thank you, I'm glad that you liked the video.

So far my favorite of the three.

Part 3 is a lot of crazy fun :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:cheesy: I suppose in a way, this series is kind of playing out like a reality TV show. Glad you like it. :D

:cheesy: Glad you like the product ;)

Because he said it first? :crazyeyes: :D

LOL!! I know we may of had a rough start but, the fact that you're still here makes you okay in my book. Thank you, I'm glad that you liked the video.

Part 3 is a lot of crazy fun :yup:

No not mike. Baby shit green jeep fucktard. Lol

Off-road poser

LOL!! Well, we certainly try and we're glad that you're not offended by the footage. We've literally had people unlike our FB page in a huff because they thought we drink too much :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Harris was the only one to be running a Smittybilt winch and was the only one who's winch failed him when he really needed it. He now has a WARN :yup:

Elbe Hills rocked. We had so much fun there :yup:

That pretty lady would be my Cindy and yes, she can wheel better than most guys I know. :yup:

Believe me, the bypass was "just" passable.

Actually, they just missed it. :crazyeyes:

Too bad for them, great off road adventure.

Top Bottom