PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

JAGS

Hooked
Yet another very impressive job on part 3. 👍😃👍😃 Gathered the fam around last night. Also saw it on a big screen for the first time!! Apple TV rocks. That mud pit was gnarly and great fun to watch. Can't wait for part 4 and "encore part 5" ???? Ok maybe just wishful thinking on part 5. Lol. 😉

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422286883.929580.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video! How many quarters does it take to clean a herd of muddy JKX Jeeps? LOL :beer:

:cheesy: I think the guy who owned the place hit the jackpot and we still didn't get our Jeeps cleaned. We primarily focused on getting the wheels/brakes and radiator cleaned.

Thanks again for the great video Eddie! Can you tell me about the rear suspension on the orange 2 dr? His coilovers are mounted so far inboard, I was wandering what suspension that is,, if there are wierd handling characteristics,,, and if the owner is happy with it, and where I can learn more about his set up. I just like custom and different things!!! Thx:beer:

The 2-door has a custom coil over setup much like what VENGEANCE had. They go up and into the tub.

I have only one complaint....PART THREE OF ONLY FOUR?!?! Baaaaaah! :mad: These videos need to be an hour long each, and need to have AT LEAST 15 parts. This is as bad as Breaking Bad...just when you get hooked on the season, it's all over...:cussing:
Great videos as always, thank you for making them....

All good things must come to an end. We will try harder to get more of our other videos up throughout the year though. I hope you'll tune in for them as well.

I have to concur great work, made full use of chromecast to watch it on the big screen, even my other half had to sit down and watch it.

( then I got the don't even think about it look when I pointed out the 40" tires on most rigs!)

Yet another very impressive job on part 3.  Gathered the fam around last night. Also saw it on a big screen for the first time!! Apple TV rocks. That mud pit was gnarly and great fun to watch. Can't wait for part 4 and "encore part 5" ???? Ok maybe just wishful thinking on part 5. Lol. 

View attachment 121215

Awesome :clap2:

Excellent work as always
Thank you guys!

Thanks Ray, we had a great time with you. :thumb:

bsimon187

Awesome vid! I think my 3 month old has watched all the vids for JKX with me over the last few weeks. He loves watching them.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Had company last night and just got to this this morning.
There was more mud slinging in that video than the last two presidential elections combined!!
That there was some true mudding. :shock:
You and Cindy really know how to get my blood pumping. :thumb:

20jk08

re:

What a great bit of entertainment to eat breakfast by !! Love the work Cindy and you put into the videos !! Can't wait to see the last installment. :clap2:

Finished the meal with and older one, "KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Colorado" The wife and I are planning a month long road trip and intend on hitting a few of the sights in part 3 of that series on our way to the Jeep Jamboree on the Rubicon Trail..

Last edited:

kingdirt13

Bucket List

The JK experience would be awesome to have on my bucket list, unfortunately before I could get my JK ready it would be a classic like the CJ's are now..... Awesome videos!

GRNHORN

Great video as always. That mud pit was kicking everyone's a$$, all I could about while jeep after jeep tried it was why if EVO1 didn't make it, WAYALIFE didn't make it no one is going to make it.... But I bet it was fun trying.

MikeD

Love the format of making each day its own video and releasing one per week, adds to the excitement. Great job. Wish our private wheeling spot was up to your group spending a day here but no way is it tough enough for this group.

Top Bottom