PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

I just watched it for the 5th time...and boy were you guys and gals lucky...notmally Elbe is a heck of a lot muddiere...especially Busywild...with all the tree cover, that trail can go years without drying up. You went on a DRY day!

I do not miss that slop at all down here in AZ...

I hate mud.:naw:

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Reality TV: saw that posted a couple times. Reality TV is that stuff called Survivor or the Bachelor Where they have pretend drama so they can be on tv.

This is REAL TV. Real people doing Real stuff and having Real fun. (And maybe some Real mud and Real drama)

REAL: 1. actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.
2. (of a substance or thing) not imitation or artificial; genuine.

REAL GREAT VIDEO!

Last edited:

bmickyutah

Eddie Eddie Eddie....... I soooooo walked into that (taking it up the rear) lol didn't even know what to say after that lol but I'm very glad that I have joined the Warn family. ...... lol awesome job editing. ...... now I'm waiting on the reality series you guys have really honed your skills over the years......... Thanks Cindy let's see those teeth. .. lol:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I must say that was so funny and a credit to your sense of humour that you handled it so well:) (good job for Eddie)
Thanks for the laugh and congratulations on your new winch.
Regards Mick

sugarbush

Mud pit bypass...my A$$! Wow.

I think you guys get crazier by the day. I love to see how much fun you're having together. I would need to abuse alcohol, too, to avoid having a panic attack over all the damage!

Great video. Thank you for making it available. It was well-done.

big.conn72

Tanxx

Been watching you guys for a long time and thanks for all the great vids. This latest installment is just enjoyment for me. Used to live on Whidbey Island and it brought back a flood of memories for me. Thanks again and keep it tight.

big.conn72

Wincing

Watched all these episodes and this one made me wince watching some of the Jeeps crawling over those boulders. Too much fun. Thanks for the vids.

big.conn72

Memories

When I lived in that part of the country I remember bouncing off many trees and loved it. Tons of rain too. Thanks for all the great pics and vids.

BBG

I must say that was so funny and a credit to your sense of humour that you handled it so well:) (good job for Eddie)
Thanks for the laugh and congratulations on your new winch.
Regards Mick

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom