North GA Run 1/31/15

thardy

Banned
Looking to head up to some trails up in North GA this Saturday if anyone is interested. My original thought was Charlie's Creek and possibly Bell Mountain or another. Nothing too difficult, just a nice fun day wheelin. Who's up for it? :yup:

Grubbicon

You know my standing Trevor but to let everyone else know. I might be coming with my brother if he decides he wants go go.

Grubbicon

Im in and hopefully your cage is finished up by then scott.

Yeah I should have from the powder coater but if it is friday like they said I wont have enough time to put it all back in. Hopefully its more like Thursday then it will give me some time.

jango

Hate to miss this. High school sports get in the way for me in the spring. Catch you guys next time. have fun

OscarMike2.0

I'm with ya there, especially in our neck of the woods. Scott actually mentioned the possibility of heading to Durhamtown instead of the mountains, would you be down for that?

Yeah possibly. I heard its mostly mud is that true or am I way off.

thardy

Banned
SO, who's in? I'm thinking I'd like to hit Durhamtown. With little to no rain this week, it shouldn't be too bad as long as we don't venture into Zone 1 of Park 1. I know quite a few decent trails on the Park 1 side and would really like to hit the rock garden and slippery nipple. Who's up for it? :thumb:

Top Bottom