Help a Newbie

jmsuitter

Need the experience of those that know. Just doing research. I had a 2011 JKU and sold it biggest mistake ever same story as alot of others looking to get back In to jeep soon.

Question what are the differences between EVO Double throw down front and rear and the evo double d pro. Ride and capabilities wise.

I would be looking at running this with a pro rock 44 front and 60 rear on a 2015 JKUR with 37s for a Daily Driver Camping Rig and Family offroad. Nothing to extreme trail levels wise 1-3. Sand mud and the occasional rock crawling. Would love to do the rubicon moab and wheeling in colorado and we'll as local El Paso wheeling

Follow up would the AEV 4.5 kit or OME 4 inch be better for my purposes. Thanks for help.

JAGS

Hooked
Aev, ome or DTD??? Those are not even in the same conversation. For what you described, a basic coilover system like the EVO King spec bolt on CO would be fine. Heck, the basic enforcer or new enforcer pro would also be great options.

trailless

Caught the Bug
The double d pro is the evo bolt on coilovers with long arms.

The DTD is a whole different ball game. Triple bypass coil covers and the evo lever for coil over mounting in the rear. Probably near double the cost of the double d pro.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom