I'm not a LUG, but I am NUTS

I've damaged many of my lug nuts from removing them NASCAR style and not ensuring my impact socket was properly seated. (The nut itself is fine but the caps are slightly bent.)

I'm tired of having my impact and torque sockets stick to the nuts so I'm going to replace them.

There are so many cheap ones out there that I thought I would ask what ones ya'll have had luck with. (Brand)

holliewood61

I just go to napa and tell them I need an enclosed acorn style lug nut for such n such vehicle. They don't have that chrome shell on them and work as good as anything

Yeep

I've damaged many of my lug nuts from removing them NASCAR style and not ensuring my impact socket was properly seated. (The nut itself is fine but the caps are slightly bent.)

I'm tired of having my impact and torque sockets stick to the nuts so I'm going to replace them.

There are so many cheap ones out there that I thought I would ask what ones ya'll have had luck with. (Brand)

I think I still have the box of almost new stock ones from when I replaced my wheels...you can have them if you want to cover shipping...

Top Bottom