BEING EVEL - Now this is something I want to see

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BEING-EVEL_990x1392-728x1024.jpg

Yeah, I know I'm showing my age here but back in the day, who didn't want to be Evel Knievel? Johnny Knoxville has made a film about the most iconic stuntman that ever lived called "Being Evel" and it premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on January 25th. Apparently, this documentary show Evel Knievel for who he was, "warts and all" and you can see a teaser about it in the short clip below:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Im interested in seeing it. Though I wasnt alive to see him during his prime. ;)

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I think this is awesome! He was/is such a major icon he was the ultimate extreme athlete. Very cool!

CedarRaider

I'll watch for sure. Matt Hoffman and Knoxville did a tribute to Evel where Johnny broke his junk. That was pretty good too.

BitBucket

Had dinner with him in Butte Montana in the 70s, I had a friend that knew him since he was a kid. Just wanted to meet him and he was nice enough to have dinner with us!

Templar

Would like to see this. Idolized him as a kid. Broke a couple big wheels in half jumping ditches pretending I was him when I was a kid :)

jeeeep

Hooked
Evel Knievel! I think every kid around was trying to be him.

My friends and I tried to jump a couple of cars in a parking lot, we didn't have the ramp design skills needed.... we broke our bikes and body parts in our attempts and the cars didn't fare to well either :rock:

fmdualexhaust

A showman to rival PT barnum for sure.
Call me a woose, but even though I was riding motorcycles back then,
I can honestly say I never once wished I could crash and cause serious injury to myself.

Top Bottom