I'm back again

Virgil

I went away for a couple years after selling my 2001

and the wifes 2008 unlimited

for job reasons, but finally settled back down a bit and was back in the market when I found one I couldn't pass on.

2014 JK in Dune

Nothing done to it yet, but I sure that will change before too long.
Will be moving from Utah to Georgia this summer, so holding off on doing too much to it until I get settled out there and can get back into building.
Also have to get the wife her 4 door before I get too much into this one.

Not having a jeep for a couple years, I couldn't be on here that much, the torture was just too much when I couldn't play too, so now that I am back to being a Jeep owner, I am setting my account back up.
Glad to be back for sure.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Welcome back :standing wave:

Like the JK man the dune color is looking pretty sharp :thumb:

Virgil

Congrats. What's the first mod?

Going to probably start with just some bolt on type stuff until I get moved and settled.
Lights, bumpers, etc.
Once I get settled then I will look into the lift, tires, body armor type things. Maybe some half doors.

We'll see how it goes once the wife gets the 4 door and we decide which one to build up and which one will be more of the daily driver type.

Virgil

Welcome back. Come on down to GA.

Really excited to make the jump.
We are most likely heading to the Savannah area, so don't really know what the wheeling will be like close to there.
May have to travel some. Everything I have seen all the wheeling is in northern Georgia.
Going to be a big adjustment coming from Utah where I can head up into the mountains, out to the sand dunes, or down to Moab depending on my mood.

Virgil

Welcome back. How come you didn't use your prev handle?

Good question. I actually tried and couldn't recover it, so just went ahead and created this one.
After getting in, and poking around and reading up on it, I figured out Eddie had sold the old jk-forum which was where I was registered.
I always just went through project-jk and hit the forum that way.
Figured he had done a face lift since I was last here, but never realized it was an entirely different forum until I got in and started reading.

So I guess now that I know, I am not technically "back" but new to this forum. I am back into the jeep though, so I guess I can keep the title the way it is :)

Virgil

The "Heading to Georgia" part is getting closer.
Got a new trailer to get ready, be on the road first of June.

Top Bottom