Help locating part

Anyone know where I could find a shift lever for an NP231J or NP241OR? Thought of going right to the source (New Process Gear) but have yet to find a website or contact info for them. This is the part I'm looking for: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423197836.651304.jpg

07JKSahara

I'm not really that helpful, but someone that did an atlas swap might have one free. Even try motech, they might have one laying around....

I'm not really that helpful, but someone that did an atlas swap might have one free. Even try motech, they might have one laying around....

You're definitely on to something. Just found two people locally that did the atlas swap and have the whole thing available, shifter as well.

Skid_Kid

Just a thought..... Advanced Adapters makes a whole set up for what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Just a thought..... Advanced Adapters makes a whole set up for what you are looking for.

Been talking to a local that did the atlas swap in his XJ and has the entire OEM setup for me. See how that worked? I went looking for one thing and ended up with everything I'll need, lol.

Rccrwlr

Been talking to a local that did the atlas swap in his XJ and has the entire OEM setup for me. See how that worked? I went looking for one thing and ended up with everything I'll need, lol.

Ok so you wanted a little plate and ended up with a whole transmission? No wonder you put 40" on a 2dr. You needed new stock replacements and the tire shop had a set laying around.

What did you decide to do for a bob?

Top Bottom