Anyone running Mastercraft MXT?

loscann48

Anyone running Mastercraft MXT? Looking at these for a few reasons. 1. Tread looks pretty good. 2. They come in 295/70/r17, a 33" I can easily run on factory rims. 3. Cooper tire, which makes decent tire, manufactures Mastercraft. 4. Price...these tires.look to be selling for less than $220 a tire for 295/70r17. Please provide info if running these. I'm on a tight budget and want to get an aggressive A/T or M/T but can't pay $250+ a tire.

Attachments

• 1423361058888.jpg
    1423361058888.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 159

dannymalkin

I have a friend that has them, they look cool but I don't know about performance. I also have heard great thing about them, they will be my next tire.

Anyone running Mastercraft MXT? Looking at these for a few reasons. 1. Tread looks pretty good. 2. They come in 295/70/r17, a 33" I can easily run on factory rims. 3. Cooper tire, which makes decent tire, manufactures Mastercraft. 4. Price...these tires.look to be selling for less than $220 a tire for 295/70r17. Please provide info if running these. I'm on a tight budget and want to get an aggressive A/T or M/T but can't pay $250+ a tire.

Ive got a set 295/70 with 3k miles on em. They do great on the trail so far. No complaints at all. Im selling them cause im going up in size. Otherwise id keep them for sure. Fairly quiet tire for an m/t.

loscann48

Ive got a set 295/70 with 3k miles on em. They do great on the trail so far. No complaints at all. Im selling them cause im going up in size. Otherwise id keep them for sure. Fairly quiet tire for an m/t.

Thanks you for providing info. Too bad your not in CT, I think I may be in the market but KY is too far.

Wildeshawn

have them on my 2014...315's. I think they run pretty quiet for an aggressive tread pattern. Mastercraft is made by Cooper tires...so their good quality. Heading to Moab in a couple weeks so I'll know a little better how they perform off-road. Don't have much to compare them to...had Maxxis Bighorns on another JK back in 2009 and like the MXT's way better.

loscann48

have them on my 2014...315's. I think they run pretty quiet for an aggressive tread pattern. Mastercraft is made by Cooper tires...so their good quality. Heading to Moab in a couple weeks so I'll know a little better how they perform off-road. Don't have much to compare them to...had Maxxis Bighorns on another JK back in 2009 and like the MXT's way better.

Would love to hear how they perform for you in after your trip. Thanks for the info.

klemb

I have 295/70/17 on my JKU and have been to offroad parks and during steep climbs, (not to exaggerate) they grab the dirt like a furious b*tch and throw it back out behind her forcing the earth to rotate it the opposite direction!!! In lament terms, I've made it up climbs with those tires and a 2.5" budget boost while others with similar mods have not!

I've put about 9,000 miles on them in the past 4 months driving from West Palm Beach, FL to Chicago and have no complaints at all. They are quiet on the highway, great offroad, and do their job in 18" of snow. I'm very pleased with them.

Top Bottom