Lift kit suggestions

Jakev22

So I just picked up my first jeep. It's a 99 tj sport. I would like to have a 3-4 inch suspension lift to run 33"s. Any suggestions on a good affordable lift kit?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'd try Rancho. Ive never owned a TJ but I enjoyed their lift kit on my old 09 JK.

BlueBox

I put a zone 3" on my 01 TJ. Not the most comprehensive kit but it hit the highlights for a reasonable price and rides great.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
My buddy has an old man emu lift on his TJ Rubicon, and it's pretty nice. He had to do some other things to complete the lift, but the jeep wheels pretty good

xrocknrollx

I ran a 2.5 inch Rancho kit on 33's on my TJ, for 8 years when I had it. Here are a few pictures from Moab. All pictures from Golden Spike and Fins and Things,

2010-BEN'S JEEP MOAB Gold Spike Crack-sm.jpg aIMG_0024 (2).jpg aIMG_0232 (2).jpg aIMG_0291 (2).jpg BEN'S JEEP MOAB CRACK2.JPG IMG_0162.jpg IMG_0309.jpg

xrocknrollx

Forgot to add: I would highly recommend the rancho kit, it was a little rough on the ride, but it allowed me to easily run Golden Spike and Poison Spider trails. Which I will add, my Tj would not have been able to run during an EJS event due to not making the minimum modification cut for those trails, and I ran them 3 different times over the years without ever having to winch or get help from the rest of the group on those runs.

Top Bottom