SoCal Suds-N-Grub Thursday February 26 6:00PM - Noble Ale Works

big dr

Well,, Just got home, and had a great time tonight. Didnt talk to too many of you,, but did look at a bunch of really nice jeeps. We had to leave a bit early due to my buddies wanting to try another brewery in the area called Bottle Logic. I will say if there is another suds-n-grub in the area again,, stick with Noble Ale Works!! Their beer was much better:beer: GT's (Good Times)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425017978.998146.jpg
Drunken Sailor courtesy of Mess Hall Canteen. Good times, good to see all my old friends and meet some new friends.

TNuggs13

Had a great time tonight. It was nice to finally meet some of you and see all the awesome rigs that came out. Thanks Overlander for setting this up for all of us to get together. I'll be there at the next one for sure!

JAGS

Hooked
Good times as always. Thanks Overlander for putting this together. "Mostly" good beer and some great grub by the mcpuck fam. See you all at the next one. 👍

jesse3638

Hooked
Was a good time. Thanks to Frank and Jason for suggesting the turd burglar or what ever it was called that tasted horrible...;)

JAGS

Hooked
Was a good time. Thanks to Frank and Jason for suggesting the turd burglar or what ever it was called that tasted horrible...;)

Ha ha Jesse. Whoa whoa. I said you couldn't go wrong with the mans milk. 😉 Lmao. For those not in attendance, that was actually a name of a beer on tap. 😳😁

There were a few good ones, but the turd burglar was not one of them. Ha ha. 😂

MTG

Caught the Bug
Ha ha Jesse. Whoa whoa. I said you couldn't go wrong with the mans milk.  Lmao. For those not in attendance, that was actually a name of a beer on tap. 

There were a few good ones, but the turd burglar was not one of them. Ha ha. 

I'm shocked JAGS opted for mans milk and turd burglar…

…said nobody…

…ever.

:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great turn out last night and a great time for sure! Thanks for putting this together Adam! Looking forward to seeing you all again soon :)

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Had a great time last night! Thanks to all who came out and thanks to Adam for setting it up!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425055341.851691.jpg

It was cool to see some old iron come out
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425055269.243304.jpg

Thanks to Mess Hall Canteen for the awesome grub!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425055311.063284.jpg

Cheers!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425055328.552245.jpg

Torqt JK

Great beer, great food, great company, and some ridiculously sick JK's to drool over. Thanks Overlander for organizing, looking forward to the next one.

groovebus

Out of all the Jeeps there last night, I think the 2 coolest were the Willy's and that bad ass XJ parked next to it. :)

Top Bottom