Grandpa's Willys Wheeler

RHuckster

Thanks
Finished install of the Rock Hard Skid set.

Rick
P2180001a_zpsb698c416.jpg

P2180002a_zps73f4268d.jpg

RHuckster

Yes, some difference.
Painted front bumper insert, color sanded, polished & installed. Also installed club sticker.

Rick
P5200002a.jpg P5200005a.jpg P5200006a.jpg

RHuckster

Took my Jeep in for an oil change & tire rotation today to the dealer where I bought our Jeep. Everything went well I thought until I got home & opened the hood to check everything. Lo & behold..as I look down I notice bunch of scuff marks & a deep friggin gouge in the bumper cover. Its so deep the only way to repair is to fill the area which I'm not going to do on a plastic piece. So all that meticulous painting, color sanding & polishing was a complete waste as well as the cost of the paint. I'm so bummed, being 61 years old, 3 heart attacks, copd, only 1 arm I put my whole heart into this project to make it perfect & in an hour the idiots @ the dealer screw it up...on an oil change?? sheesh.
OK, Im done venting.

Rick

sean.m.adams33

I would contact the dealer and have them get you a new piece. And not charge you for the oil change. I mean, you'll have to repaint it but it's the least they could do. Or even make them apologize and have them try to make it right. Sorry that happened man, your jeep is still awesome though.

Top Bottom