JKUR springs and shocks in a TJ

AlStew

Hello,

One of my best friends has a 2000 TJ Sahara.

When I get a lift will my springs and shocks fit a 2000 TJ?

My friend is on a budget and read that this is possible.

Thanks in advance!

-Al

MarkW13

I read a thread about this on another forum. I have no idea which one. The fronts are relatively easy and will bolt right up. The inner part of the rear spring is smaller than the tj. You must heat and bend the upper most portion of the coil. The review was very favorable about performance improvement. If you use jkur springs they give a tj about 2.5" of lift.

My disclaimer. This is my recollection of a thread I read a while ago. I make no specific claims of accuracy or fact.

Last edited:

AlStew

I read a thread about this on another forum. I have no idea which one. The fronts are a relatively easy and will bolt right up. The inner part of the rear spring is smaller than the tj. You must heat and bend the upper most portion of the coil. The review was very favorable about performance improvement. If you use jkur springs they give a tj about 2.5" of lift.

My disclaimer. This is my recollection of a thread I read a while ago. I make no specific claims of accuracy or fact.

Thanks for the reply! Okay, me and buddy with the TJ are going to have to do a decent amount of research. I don't know if it will be worth it if we could compromise the integrity of the springs.

He's on real budget trying to save for 35's. Hopefully I can help him out.

At least there's hope!

MarkW13

Sent you a pm so as not to post a link to another forum. Document away. I'm sure the crew here will be stoked for more info on the topic.

Top Bottom