The Diez build thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big dr

What you did with your jeep last week should have been recorded and used as an inspiration for all who desire to do Jeep things on a budget! You amazed me on several occasions!:thumb::beer:

bkac

Caught the Bug
What you did with your jeep last week should have been recorded and used as an inspiration for all who desire to do Jeep things on a budget! You amazed me on several occasions!:thumb::beer:

Thanx Dave, that's a really cool comment! Had a great time and love your 2 door.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Awesome jeep! Gives me more confidence in the set up I got with the 35s for now. I need to add some more accessories and not worry about more lift and 37s so much now and get out and wheel more. :thumb:

ScoobyCarolanNC

Seems like a lot of it may have been the driver & not just the jeep. I've read this whole thread, you've clearly logged some hours at the wheel.

That said, I'm glad to see such a glowing review of the 2.5BB & spacers. Totally going this route!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Seems like a lot of it may have been the driver & not just the jeep. I've read this whole thread, you've clearly logged some hours at the wheel.

That said, I'm glad to see such a glowing review of the 2.5BB & spacers. Totally going this route!

Thanks a lot. Yes, been behind the wheel for quite some time. I highly recommend the budget boost for some good times!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thinking about purchasing a Manley trailer with a CVT rooftop tent. Any thoughts on this setup?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Here's a photo of a buddy's on what I'm thinking.

Attachments

• 1428297285415.jpg
    1428297285415.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 257

bkac

Caught the Bug
Any particular reason why that setup is a Calling your name? Always remember ca is 55 mph with a trailer. That's a slow drive to The trail head.

Versatility,
Now that I don't have a truck to haul things from time to time and we want to bring the dog along and don't have room for gear with him in the back. It wouldn't be for every trip more for those closer weekend getaways.

Rccrwlr

Versatility,
Now that I don't have a truck to haul things from time to time and we want to bring the dog along and don't have room for gear with him in the back. It wouldn't be for every trip more for those closer weekend getaways.

Makes sense. Just never thought about a trailer. Thought about a roof top unit though. They look like nice trailers.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Makes sense. Just never thought about a trailer. Thought about a roof top unit though. They look like nice trailers.

I'm gonna put a water pump and a tankless hot water heater for hot showers to keep momma happy.
A buddy has one. It's a top quality trailer.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Anyone guess what's next?

Attachments

• 1429153676004.jpg
    1429153676004.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 1429153686098.jpg
    1429153686098.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 228
  • 1429153696333.jpg
    1429153696333.jpg