Sell me your fully built EVO Jeep

mackey

What is your price range?

Probably around $70k. It all depends on the build. I love RK KRLR's jeep which is listed at $65k, but I do not like the color. I would need to paint it. I'm guessing a quality paint job is $10k plus. So at that cost, I should just build my own. I do know that beggars can't be chooses. Lol

Tell me more about your build. Or send a pm

Probably around $70k. It all depends on the build. I love RK KRLR's jeep which is listed at $65k, but I do not like the color. I would need to paint it. I'm guessing a quality paint job is $10k plus. So at that cost, I should just build my own. I do know that beggars can't be chooses. Lol

You can build a pretty capable jeep for 70k. Maybe not exactly what you want but close. Start with a sport and I think it might cost about 80k all said and done to get it the way you want.

shadow21

You could always plastidip it for little to nothing just a thought.

David1tontj

You could maybe get a wrap for it? I fell in love with the wrap on sas4bt's jku at a suds and grub recently.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424182835.335728.jpg

mackey

Wtf is with people buying rigs and then selling them? Did JKX, checked a box and now on to something else?

Life happens. A lot of people spend boat loads of cash on their Jeep and then something happens. That's my guess and that's what happened to me in 2012 when I was forced to sell my Jeep.

Top Bottom