End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

longarmwj

Regarding places to grab some grub, I did a quick google search and it looked like there's a couple of Mexican joints, a couple of oriental joints, and a couple of burger joints right near the hotel. Almost within walking distance.

thardy

Banned
Regarding places to grab some grub, I did a quick google search and it looked like there's a couple of Mexican joints, a couple of oriental joints, and a couple of burger joints right near the hotel. Almost within walking distance.

Something close to the hotel would work out nicely. That way we don't have to worry about parking. Not to mention, I rarely ever say no to Mexican food! Unless it's Toxic Hell.

If its mexican we're after, Casa Mexicana gets 4.5 stars on both Yelp and Trip Advisor and its 4 min from the Days Inn. Personally, I love Mexican. But I'm totally up for anything we all decide. As long as there's cold cervesas! :beer:

Drobo

I'm heading down from Richmond. Definitely join us Drobo. There's a spot for everyone. The more the merrier.

Count me in, will be headin out Friday as well. Hoping to make it there early enough! Might be having my sister and buddy follow in their Jeeps (maybe for them for now) but GF and I should be heading down.

thardy

Banned
Count me in, will be headin out Friday as well. Hoping to make it there early enough! Might be having my sister and buddy follow in their Jeeps (maybe for them for now) but GF and I should be heading down.

AWESOME! I have you all down. What group would you all want to run in?

Also, keep an eye out for the Hotel Info PM.

Top Bottom