End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

trailless

Caught the Bug
I don't know if it's planned or not but a meet up at the end of each day would be cool. It could be at a campground or at a restaurant near by. We can all have a few beers over the stories of the days happenings.

jkwebbie

I don't know if it's planned or not but a meet up at the end of each day would be cool. It could be at a campground or at a restaurant near by. We can all have a few beers over the stories of the days happenings.

I like beer....I like beer a lot

hhunter050

And maybe if everybody gets in NC on time we could ride to that side lake view trail and meet up for a fire and a hangout

trailless

Caught the Bug
Alright, I'm seriously going to try and make this trip. It'll be tough since I have to take time off to go to VA for a week... This trip sounds epic!

hhunter050

Since most of us are kinda looking at this forum for a minute. Where is everybody coming from? I'm coming from Marrietta, GA 5.5hr drive

croge17

I have no problem leading any group. I ran every trail there in about 4 hours with my wife and dog about 2 weeks ago. With a large group it takes a bit longer but I'm in no rush.

As far as hot dog guy... he was a vendor that used to be out there and was the only vendor that went through the hassle of getting the federal permeits required to operate on federal land. Cool guy and was at almost every wheeling event in NC until he moved up north somewhere.

Keep in mind no alchohol isnt allowed anywhere in the national forrest including the campgrounds. People still bring beer and drinks but dont drink on the trails or you will not be happy. Keep it low key and its more of a dont ask dont tell situation.

thardy

Banned
I have no problem leading any group. I ran every trail there in about 4 hours with my wife and dog about 2 weeks ago. With a large group it takes a bit longer but I'm in no rush.

As far as hot dog guy... he was a vendor that used to be out there and was the only vendor that went through the hassle of getting the federal permeits required to operate on federal land. Cool guy and was at almost every wheeling event in NC until he moved up north somewhere.

Keep in mind no alchohol isnt allowed anywhere in the national forrest including the campgrounds. People still bring beer and drinks but dont drink on the trails or you will not be happy. Keep it low key and its more of a dont ask dont tell situation.

Awesome! Thank you sir!

And as you mentioned, guys, let's keep the alcohol to after the trails. No one wants to be "that guy" and to police things, so I would expect everyone to conduct themselves lawfully and responsibly.

Top Bottom