End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

thardy

Banned
I'm paying like $2.99 in Atlanta...

It might actually be a good place to grab some lunch and stretch our legs. Let's see what everyone else says.

I'm hoping to have some time this evening to work on mapping things out but that area might work out well.

Put it in the caravan thread

Thanks for posting that. I'll continue to update the caravan thread as I can with the route and timeline.

Scrambler

Dang. I didn't know I got caught in a pic. Thanks for the help Trevor. 👍🏻

I believe she is about ready to roll to Uwharrie besides some loose end CB stuff that should be getting delivered or picked up on Monday.

Looking forward to getting some trail time in and hanging out with some new folks. 5 LONG days to go....

Kendawg198

Looks like I am good to go for the trip. I would like to be added to the Hard group. I'll also be staying at the hotel.

Thanks
Look forward to meeting everyone.

thardy

Banned
Cool. I've got one of the guys phone numbers who's riding with ya'll. Might be a good place to get gas in SC (lowest prices, $2.08 today). I'm actually in Fort Mill, SC, so let me know if ya'll do.

If you want to try and meet up with us, I've posted up where we'll be stopping for lunch in Charlotte in the Caravan thread. You're more than welcome to join us.

TwistedJK

Dropping the jeep off at Discount Tire tomorrow morning to have the I-Rocks balanced and rotated. Then to autozone to pick up some new brake pads and she'll be ready to rock 'n roll Friday!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If it's doors off weather...will anyone staying at the hotel mind storing my doors for the day?

I don't mind. You just have to have them off and stored before I roll out at 6am. Not, show up at 6am to take them off.

croge17

Weather is looking nice for next weekend.

I'm seeing pm thunderstorms. I would count on them at uwharrie, it tends to be the one spot in the state that gets the scattered shower if one happens. Should help keep the dust down though.

Just got my CB install wrapped up so we are all set for the trip.

Top Bottom