2015 WAYALIFE Newbie Run / Camping Trip : March 7-8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wish I could go but I still have a bunch of maintinece to do and no money.  y'all have fun have one for me!

I'll just leave this here. LOL 

:cheesy: Funny as that was, I hope you don't mind that I removed the pic. What happens at camp should stay at camp - at least when it comes to stuff like that :yup:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
:cheesy: Funny as that was, I hope you don't mind that I removed the pic. What happens at camp should stay at camp - at least when it comes to stuff like that :yup:

I totally agree! I was kinda hesitant to post it I should of gone with my gut on that one. :yup: Sorry about that.

Tree squirrel

Hey all,
I'm new to this... Wanna make sure this is the right hotel before... I make a reservation. Btw I'm coming from long beach, if anyone wants to caravan. :)

507 S China Lake Blvd
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
United States

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,
I'm new to this... Wanna make sure this is the right hotel before... I make a reservation. Btw I'm coming from long beach, if anyone wants to caravan. :)

507 S China Lake Blvd
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
United States

Sounds right - there's only one quality inn

JK LYF

Okay guys, sorry for not responding sooner but, we just got back home from our recent trip to SoCal. So you know, the list has been updated and for those of you who haven't already figured out a place to stay on Friday night, Cindy and I will be staying at the Quality Inn in Ridgecrest. If you're interested, we'd love to have you join us there. The trailhead is only about 20 min away

Just booked a room.....I'm in...looking forward to it! If anyone is driving from OC or the Inland Empire area and would like to caravan to the motel, lets put something together.....

jkbarnett

I was hoping to make this since I'm a newbie to this forum.
I'm getting knee surgery on Friday and will have to pass, one of these days.

K.D.C.H

Looks like I'm driving to Ridgecrest. Depending on when everyone gets there are there any plans for dinner or at least an American Honey group shot gathering :D :honey: I'll be bringing a bottle with me :dont_tell:

If anyone is coming down from Nor Cal let me know and we can caravan down Friday. I have no set time on when I'd be leaving but I'd assume around noon or so. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I have a few last minute parts coming in Tuesday afternoon so it looks like it's going to be crunch time on Wednesday and Thursday haha

Top Bottom