WIN a Set of NEW Rancho RS5000X Shocks + BONUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidRankin6658

Rancho Shocks!

I have a 2008 Unlimited X with the Teraflex spring leveling kit and 33s. Currently I have some rubicon shocks, but a new set of RS5000X shocks would be awesome!
IMG_20141101_162857.jpg

bhawghead

I have a 3.5 RK Mid Arm System I'm ready to install. A set of these new Rancho's would look awesome underneath.:rock:

Attachments

• jeep pics.jpg
    jeep pics.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 100

thardy

Banned
First, thank you to both Rancho and Wayalife for the opportunity. Second, here is my 2014 JK Sport. Currently running stock 4dr springs and shocks, but would like to add spacers and longer shocks, so these would be perfect!

DSCN0570.jpg

LloydChristmas

What a great idea and giveaway by a great company. I have a 2013 JKU with fox shocks and I'm not too crazy about them and would love rancho shocks. I would love to win and gladly review these shocks.

image.jpg

mworrey

Thanks Rancho

07 Rubi, 4" lift, Fierce tires, 54" LED light bar, KC flood lights, Warn 9.5 wench, beefed up bumpers, rock rails, Bushwhacker fender flairs and my logo on the doors. Yes I do get her dirty but she cleans up nice.

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 81

Conroyski

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424740407.173583.jpg
This is Iron Patriot... I know, TM infringement with the name... but it's my jeep and I have plans to lift it up to that name. Those shocks will look great with the red ran go 3" kit I plan to install. I plan on upgrading the bumpers, but having them powder coated a silver and the hardware (hooks, etc.) in a red. Not crazy, but enough color so the name makes sense. Right now I'm ordering a Bestop Trektop NX, black twill, in hopes that warm weather comes to the Midwest in the next month.

Conroyski

View attachment 126849
This is Iron Patriot... I know, TM infringement with the name... but it's my jeep and I have plans to lift it up to that name. Those shocks will look great with the red ran go 3" kit I plan to install. I plan on upgrading the bumpers, but having them powder coated a silver and the hardware (hooks, etc.) in a red. Not crazy, but enough color so the name makes sense. Right now I'm ordering a Bestop Trektop NX, black twill, in hopes that warm weather comes to the Midwest in the next month.

Rancho lift kit, not ran go... Autocorrect sucks!

tkd415

Rs5000x

20150217_105019.jpg

2007 Rubicon
3.8 Engine
Rusty's Offroad 3.5 Lift
Shrockworks Front Bumper
Ramsey 9000 Winch
Snorkel
35" Maxxis Trepador Radials
17x9 Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels
Cobra 19 Ultra CB

Bridgeport Gecko needs shocks

Bought this JKU Gecko 2013 new with no miles. We love this jeep. Off roading in the eastern sierras is amazing. New shocks would make this jeep ready for anything. Cant wait to buy a second one. Wayalife stickers litter my jeep love it. IMAG1841.jpg IMAG0451.jpg

Mtbhjm

My Jeep is a 2009 Rubicon Unlimited. She is riding on a 2.5" lift, 35" BFG KM2 tires, and 17" AEV Pintler rims. Some more aesthetic and functional upgrades are Trucklite LED headlights, Putco LED fog lights, a stubby front bumper conversion, custom Rubicon decals, custom neoprene seat covers, many Rugged Ridge interior bits, and LED interior lighting. To give my Jeep some extra power, I also installed a Banks CAI, throttle body spacer, and a Superchips Flashpaq. Now that I have the "functional appearance package" covered, my goal is to begin improving the suspension on my Jeep to help it's off road performance, so a sweet giveaway like this would definitely be great start.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424750300.984214.jpg

srosario

4" inch Lift, Synergy ball joints, tierod, Drag link flip kit, and track bar relocation bracket. Rubicon express adjustable track bar. Rancho rs9000 ss, 35" Federal M/T, XD monster 18", Smittybuilt xrc front and rear, G2 cover and 4.88 gears, Inspired Engineering, 50" windshield, 22" hood, Double 6-cube flood A-pillar , 4 - spot fog, led headlights, and pod 6 switch, Pioneer x2600bt, 2- kicker l7 12", 4 - beyma 6.5" highs, 2 - kicker tweeters and 2 excellent amps, Black magic brakes, centric rotors and steel braided lines, k&n air filter intake, chop fenders, dyna muffler.

Attachments

• 1424784297615.jpg
    1424784297615.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 76

cmireles

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424790839.249212.jpg

Here's my 2010 JK sport, only upgrades are 285/70/17 Nittos, stubby front bumper kit and KC lights. Hoping to really get my build soon this spring/summer!

LYCCYX

NEED those shocks

I just upgraded to 33 inch tires but my shocks are bone stock and worn out with 117K miles on them.

This is my daily driver so I am in need of some new shocks to match my Rancho steering stabilizer.

My JKU recently fell victim to the "Death Wobble" but is fine now.

Planned upgrades:
-Paint or get rid of those gaudy chrome side steps (would like rock sliders).
-New top (either TrekTop NX or OEM hard top).
-RIPP supercharger (OK, I may just be dreaming on that one) B-)

For The Win!

-LYCCYX is here
lyccyx.us

20150208_100433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom