WIN a Set of NEW Rancho RS5000X Shocks + BONUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko12

Gecko on 35s

I wish I would have gone with Rancho :doh:

2012 Wrangler Sport. 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks, 3.73 Gearing
20140527_125049.jpg

14 - 5.jpg

RebelconJk

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426442814.792218.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426442877.923644.jpg

07 Rubi 6in teraflex long arm 37x12.50s BFG mud terrains
Poison spyder fenders, LoD bumpers front and rear. Definitely in need of some new shocks! Would love to have these on my JK!

MsGiggles

I have a new jeep, and I haven't bonded with her yet cause she's totally stock. I miss my old jeep a lot and it would be great to win shocks for my new jeep and start taking her off road. I miss wheelin so bad!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426443204.701301.jpg

Flash1034

Count me in

View attachment 126444

Want a chance at WINNING an awesome set of the NEW Rancho RS5000X Shocks for your Jeep? Well, thanks to the great guys over at Rancho, we'll be giving them away for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE.com on Sunday, March 15th!! Please enter me to win.
I could use some new shocks. image.jpg

This Giveaway is valued at:
$230

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official giveaway thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep and tell us about your Jeep.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, Sunday, March 15, 2015.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Sunday, March 15, 2015. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a Set of NEW Rancho RS5000X Shocks!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

Giveaway BONUS!!
To help kick things up a notch, Rancho will also give a brand new 5000 Series Steering Stabilizer to the WINNER of this giveaway IF they install, run and post up a review of the NEW RS5000X shocks here on WAYALIFE.com!

Below is some information about the new Rancho RS5000X Shocks.

CROSS TUNED TECHNOLOGY
The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary process developed by the ride engineers at Rancho will elevate the overall handling and performance of your vehicle on and off-road.

Progressive Engagement Valving
The Rancho RS5000X series design includes patented progressive rebound and compression discs. At lower speeds or in the earlier stages of the shock’s travel, an eccentric disc in the valve shim stacks will engage the valving at lower frequencies, helping to control the energy of motion as the cycle of the shock increases or decreases in its action. When hitting a pothole, off-road trail obstacle or similar activity, Rancho’s Progressive Engagement Valving allows for early flow of fluid, helping to reduce harsh initial impacts and to control the flow of fluid in a progressive, gradual manner through the valving. During on- or off-road driving activities like washboarding or when travelling a rough fire road, the early flow of fluid helps to minimize a “rough” ride as the piston movement is able to glide through the initial travel motion of the shock with minimal ground impact or force. If needed, the Progressive Engagement Valving will further engage to maintain control and stability.

Tuned Compression Control Valve
The Tuned Compression Control Valve is a custom-tuned, clamped disc base valve that regulates fluid transfer during the shock’s compression cycle to help absorb impacts without disc flutter and to help maintain vehicle control in virtually any environment. The precision-tuned shim stacked valving allows the motion of the shock to work in harmony with the vehicle during on- and off-road driving.

Enlarged 2-1/4-inch Twin Tube Body
The RS5000X series features a 2-1/4-inch diameter shock body. A larger shock body allows for increased fluid capacity to operate cooler and to increase vehicle control and performance at varying speeds and terrains. The RS5000X series combines a larger shock body with all-weather fluid, allowing the shock to withstand internal temperatures between -40 and 248 degrees Fahrenheit.

Gas Pressurization of Shock
Each RS5000X shock is gas pressurized to 150 PSI.* The twin tube, gas pressurized shock has a variety of advantages including minimizing air-to-oil mixture that can cause foaming and shock fade. Gas pressurization also provides a mild boost of spring rate to the vehicle.

16 mm Nitro-Carburized Rod
Every Rancho RS5000X shock piston rod is strengthened through a nitro-carburizing process. From increased scuffing resistance to additional protection against corrosion, the process enhances the shock’s overall durability. Nitro-carburizing also is more environmentally friendly than the chroming process.

Full-Displaced 35 mm Bore
The RS5000X’s 35 mm bore helps to provide heightened control of shock motion due largely to the expanded piston area. Full-displaced compression valving allows the piston to displace more fluid than traditional rod displaced valving.

1-3/8-inch Diameter Sintered Iron Piston
The sintering process forms objects from powders using atomic diffusion. The powdered material is heated to just below its melting point, fusing all of the particles together to create the piston. This process brings increased structural conformity to each Rancho RS5000X piston.

Rebound Bumper
Each RS5000X series shock has a high-strength, polyurethane bumper that helps control the rebound motion during harsh driving conditions. The rebound bumper greatly reduces wear and tear during on- and off-road driving. When your shock rebounds from an obstacle at an excessive rate, the polyurethane bumper dampens the piston rod cycle at its peak point of travel.

Read more about the all NEW Rancho RS5000X shock at the Rancho website here:
GoRancho.com

Rancho shocks are available in a wide range of applications to fit most Jeeps on the road today. I cannot make any guarantees but, if you win this giveaway and do not own a common Jeep model with a standard lift size, a Rancho rep will do their best to assist you.

Good luck to all of you!! :thumb:

Count me in. I could use some new shocks.

Flash

BenoA

IMG_2864.jpg

Here is my 2013 JKU Sahara nicknamed "Dozer"! 33" General Grabber AT2 on stock 18" wheel with Spidertrax 1.5" inch spacers and Teraflex Leveling Kit.

The Rancho shocks would be an awesome add-on! Send them here :brows:

un4gvn1

My '88 XJ, I just added some flex & lift, so new shocks are in the plan... free shocks even better! :fingerscrossed:
0307151204.jpg

Nhoude

Wow i want new shock for my 2014 wrangler unlimited rubicon😃

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426444786.522170.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426444786.522170.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 63

gwar11d2

I would like to win! :)

Here is my 2009 JKU:
TF 2.5 spring lift and shocks
a bunch of synergy stuff in the front
35 x 16 Duratracks.

I would like to win!

jeep1.JPG

GeorgiaCrawler

I have a 10th anniversary JK Unlimited. At this point all I have on my Jeep are new fenders, bumpers, and Beadlocks. I am in the process of deciding which lift I am going with. I bought my Jeep after getting home from Afghanistan in order to spend quality time with my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom