longarmwj's Long Arm WJ

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Well it's been almost a month and I haven't heard from the seller of the transfer case. I try calling and texting him but no reply every time. I've already sent the money via PayPal and after he got it he said he would sent me a tracking number. Well, that was weeks ago, and no tracking number :mad: Needless to say I think I'm putting a claim in with PayPal and go to the junk yard and get a case to rebuild. In the back of my mind I wondered if the deal was too good to be true, and it looks like that might be the case :naw:

That really sucks... :mad:

jkris

Bah! People like that need to die a fiery death after being impaled with a splintery telephone pole doused with salt. :mad: Hope you get your money back and an awesome transfer case in its place bud.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Well it's been almost a month and I haven't heard from the seller of the transfer case. I try calling and texting him but no reply every time. I've already sent the money via PayPal and after he got it he said he would sent me a tracking number. Well, that was weeks ago, and no tracking number :mad: Needless to say I think I'm putting a claim in with PayPal and go to the junk yard and get a case to rebuild. In the back of my mind I wondered if the deal was too good to be true, and it looks like that might be the case :naw:

Hope this turns out better than my experience. Years ago I lost $3400 on eBay through PayPal and never got resolution from either one. Pissed me off and I never have used eBay or PayPal since. I just give a friend of mine cash and he PayPals for me. I'll never open an account

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Worst Driver

I'm really sorry for this happening to you. If I were in your shoes I definitely would get in contact with PayPal ASAP. Usually PP holds the funds for a certain amount of time and if there is no complaint filed they release the funds.

Its worth a shot... best of luck with everything.

Sent from my iPhone

Ddays

Hooked

You'd think with PP you'd be ok. Guy prolly can't figure how to box the damn thing up to ship it...West Coasters...
Hope you can get a refund with PP.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Bad ass WJ man! For some reason I've been paying more attention to the WJ builds lately ;)

Sorry to hear about that PayPal/transfer case shit. That sucks! Good luck getting it sorted out.

longarmwj

Updates finally. Finally got time to get the Jeep into my buddies shop. Up in the air and the NV242 is out
IMG_4381.jpg
NV242 that came out on the left, and the new NP231 on the right
IMG_4382.jpg
Jeb, void of all his vitals
IMG_4383.jpg
Also, I noticed that I broke my truss. Guess I got a little happy with the skinny and slammed down a little too hard. So for sure gotta weld that up. My buddy will be doing 99% of the work, especially since I'm working so much. But soon this thing will be back on the trail. Building two Jeeps is getting expensive [emoji23][emoji23]
IMG_4384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Do you still have this WJ? Just curious.

I do. House, Drew's new MP, and the JK have been consuming most of my money. I'm about to call it done with the JK mods after I do a few more things and start dumping money into the WJ

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I do. House, Drew's new MP, and the JK have been consuming most of my money. I'm about to call it done with the JK mods after I do a few more things and start dumping money into the WJ

Sweet, I'll look forward to it! Having to choose between rigs is always a good problem to have!

longarmwj

Sweet, I'll look forward to it! Having to choose between rigs is always a good problem to have!

Tell me about it :doh:

When I bought the JK I was fully expecting to do a small lift and 35s and be done. Here I am two years later looking at one tons when I should be getting that WJ fixed :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom