J8 sarge

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
One of my favorite builds from mopar underground is Sarge. Here's a couple shots Wayalife took a couple years ago. I still want one!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Very sweet! Just noticed it has leaf springs. Would also be sweet with the military style tail lights.

JKJody

I thought AEV had some sort of way they could get J8s stateside for customers if they wanted. I think i read that somewhere. Anyways, J8s are very nice. Too bad they're hard to get ahold of.

shadow21

I thought AEV had some sort of way they could get J8s stateside for customers if they wanted. I think i read that somewhere. Anyways, J8s are very nice. Too bad they're hard to get ahold of.

Come to Texas. I was going to buy a JK8 when the wife said no we need 4 Doors. The JK8 I was looking at was 32k it was a base model sport on stock suspension and stock wheels and tires.

JKJody

Come to Texas. I was going to buy a JK8 when the wife said no we need 4 Doors. The JK8 I was looking at was 32k it was a base model sport on stock suspension and stock wheels and tires.

J8 and JK8 are two completely different animals. J8s are actual military vehicles used in other countries and have diesel engines, heavy duty suspensions. They are rare and hard to come by. Where as the jk8 is just a typical wrangler unlimited converted into a truck. Its about 5k for the kit.
Edit:
http://www.jgms.com/
Hope the OP doesn't mind me posting the link.

Last edited:

shadow21

J8 and JK8 are two completely different animals. J8s are actual military vehicles used in other countries and have diesel engines, heavy duty suspensions. They are rare and hard to come by. Where as the jk8 is just a typical wrangler unlimited converted into a truck. Its about 5k for the kit.
Edit:
http://www.jgms.com/
Hope the OP doesn't mind me posting the link.

Oh okay my bad

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
The J8 is based on jk but is built in Egypt mainly for the Egyptian military and a few other countries. It has a beefed up d44 front, semi float leaf sprung d60 rear, 5x5.5 wheel pattern and a few other changes to make them more a commercial vehicle than a passenger vehicle. Also more powertrain options like stated. They are very rare here because don't meet federal safety standards. AEV used to be able to get them but I dont think so any more

Sent from my Samsung S5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom