FS: Midland 75-822 CB radio

E-man

Selling my Midland 75-822 CB radio. This is a great little CB that easily converts from a hand-held to an in-car mount. Here it is configured as a hand-held:

And here it is configured for in-car:

Looking to get $70 shipped. I'm located in South OC, CA.

E-man

I was checking that one out on Amazon.

It's a great little unit that works great in either configuration. The best part about it being able to be used as a hand-held is that if you're spotting someone, you'll still have full CB communication instead of relying solely on hand signals or yelling. And once back in the vehicle, plug in the power and hook into your permanent vehicle mount antenna and BAM, you get full range!

I'd be willing to do $60 shipped.

ctlazer5

How is the sound volume and clarity on just the handheld? Would you recommend an external speaker as well?

E-man

How is the sound volume and clarity on just the handheld? Would you recommend an external speaker as well?

Sound and clarity was great! Had many instances on the trail where I actually had to turn the volume down a bit.

It's a great little unit that works great in either configuration. The best part about it being able to be used as a hand-held is that if you're spotting someone, you'll still have full CB communication instead of relying solely on hand signals or yelling. And once back in the vehicle, plug in the power and hook into your permanent vehicle mount antenna and BAM, you get full.

If it's such a "great" radio then why would you sell it?

Top Bottom