Trying to get a response on a lift kit

Richbeast

Hey guys how is it going. I just had a question that you guys might be able to help me out with. In leaning to buying the rancho 2 sport kit. But I was reading some people reviews and ink if the rs9000xl shocks would be good in Alaska winter. If not what do u guys recommend. Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I dont see why they wouldn't be. The only difference is the valve used to adjust them. That may get rusty because of all the salt they probably put down on the roads there.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Since they have so many different valve settings you should be ok. Also with the salt just make sure you clear coat them so they don't rust or oxidize

Drunic

Take off the adjustable knobs and put some lithium grease in there before install. The gaskets aren't that good and the inside will rust after a while. Mine were starting to rust after a summer.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
March 1 sounds like a great day to go shopping. :)
Okay thanks guys this is what I needed as I will be buying them sometime this weekend

Yep!
Dont order this weekend, wait a couple more days.

Rumor is that Rancho will be doing their spring promo starting on the 1st, will save you a few dollars.

http://tawallaccess.com/2015/01/22/rancho-magic-no-6-promotion/

This too, also a lot of people add another layer of clear coat to the shocks.

Take off the adjustable knobs and put some lithium grease in there before install. The gaskets aren't that good and the inside will rust after a while. Mine were starting to rust after a summer.

Long Haul

Is this sale direct thru Rancho or do we buy from a Rancho dealer ?

Haven't decided on a shock package yet but Rancho is in the running..

Top Bottom