Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
That's pretty cool. We know more about each others jeeps than we do the people.

What's funny about that statement is as we walked up to his Jeep, I noticed the new Warn Power Plant winch along with 35" Nittos on Slabs. I told my wife I was about 98% sure it was KDCH's Jeep. Sure enough, out walked Ken! :)

07JKSahara

What's funny about that statement is as we walked up to his Jeep, I noticed the new Warn Power Plant winch along with 35" Nittos on Slabs. I told my wife I was about 98% sure it was KDCH's Jeep. Sure enough, out walked Ken! :)

Haha! It gets creepy when someone shows me something on their jeep and I say, "I know, I watched your build thread..."

Last edited:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Hey Petey, Couple quick questions...

* What time are you thinking well be back to camp on Saturday afternoon/evening?

* Were not camping Saturday night, but would like to leave our tent and gear behind rather than lugging it on the trail. Do you see any issues just leaving our tent/gear at camp and grabbing it out the way out?

Hey Petey, Couple quick questions...

* What time are you thinking well be back to camp on Saturday afternoon/evening?

It's up to the group really. I would hope to have everyone at the trailhead, aired up before sunset. We can go as long or as short as anyone wants.

* Were not camping Saturday night, but would like to leave our tent and gear behind rather than lugging it on the trail. Do you see any issues just leaving our tent/gear at camp and grabbing it out the way out?

We are leaving our stuff set up no reason you can't do the same :thumb:

Crawler Kitty

So I'm trying to gauge when everyone thinks they will be at loon lake on Friday if you're camping and what time you would like to start on Saturday.

My guess is I will be on the trail scoping out camp spots early land would like to know how many and when to meet people at loon that afternoon/evening.

My hope is to start night wheeling about 9pm so we aren't out all night *cough cough* :cheesy: and guess most people would want to have camp set up before that.

If you can comment or PM me if you're camping 1/2 nights and when you're expecting to arrive I'll start compiling the first post with info. Also we are planning on hiding Easter eggs Saturday night / Sunday morning for any kiddos that will be there. If you're going to have little ones include that info as well. Thanks everyone :thumb:

We will be heading up Friday afternoon with Panda and Kitty as soon as he gets off work. Not sure what time that is but as soon as we know that will give us a better idea what time we'd arrive up there.

We will just be there Friday night and all day Saturday. It will be my wife and I with our 3 year old son Cameron

I'm working from home Friday and leaving about 12. Hopefully up there by 3 or 4, I might wait at the staging area for someone. I also might try to hook up with panda and KDCH if I can roll up with them.

Okay I worked it out so I'm off at noon - no need to take drastic measures Ken :p - time to discuss meet up spots for convoy - we usually go Hwy 12 to Hwy 5 where do you guys suggest we meet. Probably best to work out via text I'll let you guys decide. Looking forward to it!

Top Bottom