EVO MFG 2 Door Corner Skins - Coming Soon

GeckoGlow

What is this measurement? From the front, bottom of the corner armor to the top, flat portion, of the rocker armor. I have the Poison Spyder armor and am curious as to how they will match up.

Attachments

• Armor Measurement.jpg
    Armor Measurement.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 162

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What is this measurement? From the front, bottom of the corner armor to the top, flat portion, of the rocker armor. I have the Poison Spyder armor and am curious as to how they will match up.

Sorry but I'm not going to measure them. That would give anyone the ability to have their own made and I am not going to be a part of that.

As far as match up, if you have poison spider corners they won't work with these. If you have poison spider rocker guards I would change them to EVO. Poison spider armor is thiner then the EVO so even if it did match up the thickness would be off.

SFNick

If you have poison spider rocker guards I would change them to EVO. Poison spider armor is thiner then the EVO so even if it did match up the thickness would be off.

I think both EVO & Poison Spyder rock panel protection are 3/16 steel/aluminum.

GeckoGlow

Sorry but I'm not going to measure them. That would give anyone the ability to have their own made and I am not going to be a part of that.

As far as match up, if you have poison spider corners they won't work with these. If you have poison spider rocker guards I would change them to EVO. Poison spider armor is thiner then the EVO so even if it did match up the thickness would be off.

Fair enough. Just by eyeballing the pictures, it looks like modifications would have to be made to one or the other to get them to work together.

Yes, the Poison Spyder corners are thinner than the EVO, but the PS rocker armor I have is 3/16" aluminum. I'm currently corner-less and pretty happy now that EVO will soon be making some 2dr corners.

Top Bottom