Evo Leveling Kit

Lil Nasty

Well, with my last 2" level installed and the wide 35's it did rub. These tires are skinnier and the Evo springs actually lifted my front 2" higher then my last "leveling" kit. My factory springs were shot. I haven't gone Offroad with these springs yet. I suspect they will rub on certain situations still.

Lil Nasty

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429023315.146579.jpg

For reference. The right side is the Evo spring and the left is a 2" spacer and factory spring. I tried to level the horizon as best as possible.

RedRum

I'm very happy with this kit ... My last jeep was lifted and for this one I wanted to keep most of the factory suspension so this does the job rides great and looks awesome

CastleRockJeep

I'm very happy with this kit ... My last jeep was lifted and for this one I wanted to keep most of the factory suspension so this does the job rides great and looks awesome

I think you guys have made up my mind... I am going to take the plunge.

Anybody run this kit with stock rubicon wheels and tires with spacers?

Don't want/can't replace stock tires just yet they only have 9K miles

JK BLK

Castlerock Jeep

Check out Napalm's post I believe it's number four.

He's running stock Rubicon wheels and tires. It looks awesome with this kit.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
I think you guys have made up my mind... I am going to take the plunge.

Anybody run this kit with stock rubicon wheels and tires with spacers?

Don't want/can't replace stock tires just yet they only have 9K miles

Here ya go: EVO Leveling kit with stock wheels/tires
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429070588.732345.jpg

Tnlrat37

Ive had this kit for a month now and really like it. I do want to swap rear springs(mine are 58's) to 60's though, it almost seems nose high now. My buddys rubicon with 60's stock sits higher in the rear than mine with the kit installed by 1/2 inch. Ive been thinking of getting the Rncho 9000's too while they have the special rebate running.

CCTX50

View attachment 137188
Leveling kit with fenders vs stock

I have a 2013 JKUR and I am really looking close at the EVO Level Kit. I plan on running this with the factory stock tires and bumpers at this time till the tires wear out. I know the kit comes with front springs and rear spacers. When you installed this lift, did you have any issues with front alignment? Also, any issues with shocks when you are flexing? Meaning, when at full flex, do the shocks keep the wheel from flexing completely? Should after market shocks that are longer be installed?

By the way... Great looking Jeep. I take it that you now have 35's on it. I plan on going to 35's when I need new tires.

Napalm

I have a 2013 JKUR and I am really looking close at the EVO Level Kit. I plan on running this with the factory stock tires and bumpers at this time till the tires wear out. I know the kit comes with front springs and rear spacers. When you installed this lift, did you have any issues with front alignment? Also, any issues with shocks when you are flexing? Meaning, when at full flex, do the shocks keep the wheel from flexing completely? Should after market shocks that are longer be installed?

By the way... Great looking Jeep. I take it that you now have 35's on it. I plan on going to 35's when I need new tires.

I didn't have any issues with Alignment. I never got one!

But I can't comment on the shock question, maybe someone else will chime in!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

You would have to add small bump stops for longer shocks.

Kalums

Holy thread revival Batman!

Sorry had to do it.... 😆 So I've been running the Evo leveling kit now for a few weeks and I love it! It paired with the stock Rubicon rear springs (60) is Amazing! The stock shocks do limit your flexibility and I do forsee blowing one out soon (or at least pulling it apart) but I did need an alignment (I'm sure it's something I did) my front axle was out of center by almost an inch and my steering wheel was also off. Took it in and an hour later good to go tracks straight and true. I also plan on getting the 9000xls before the rebate goes away (can't pass up that awesome deal) .

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

You would have to add small bump stops for longer shocks.

Definitely small bump stops...I bottom out my shocks in the front. The front shocks I have are for 1.5"-3". The rears are fine and they are 0"-1.5".
Holy thread revival Batman!

Sorry had to do it.... 😆 So I've been running the Evo leveling kit now for a few weeks and I love it! It paired with the stock Rubicon rear springs (60) is Amazing! The stock shocks do limit your flexibility and I do forsee blowing one out soon (or at least pulling it apart) but I did need an alignment (I'm sure it's something I did) my front axle was out of center by almost an inch and my steering wheel was also off. Took it in and an hour later good to go tracks straight and true. I also plan on getting the 9000xls before the rebate goes away (can't pass up that awesome deal) .

Shocks normally limit your down travel unless you have limiting straps. I didn't have any alignment issues...especially not with the axle being off center that much. Good to read it was fine after the alignment.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
i can answer that, i have the rancho 9000xls 26 and 28.
and no the shocks are no where near long enough to unseat your springs.
the front shocks were maybe a quarter of a inch longer than stock rubi shocks at best. if you have a 12+ you will have to take off that little bracket that holds your brake line since it will get really tight at full flex.
the rears were actually slightly shorter than the stock rear rubi shocks which had me a little disappointed, but i love the ride so it made up for it.

Top Bottom