Inspired Engineering LEDs?

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Anyone have any experience with their lights? Specially looking at the 6CUBE lights. They run about 60% the cost of Rigid D2s. Seem like they could be a great option.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

ERAU

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hinrich runs there 20" light bar and it's pretty good. He spoke highly of there custom service when ordering it. They made him some custom wiring so he could run it off of his fog light switch.

srosario

I love them and there lights, there customers ser vise is outstanding, they would help you out in anything u need, and there lights are lifetime warranty. I have there 50", 22" bar, 4- 6cubes flood, and 2- 4spots, there bright,

Attachments

• 1425257361202.jpg
    1425257361202.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 171

toxicwaste29

I personally just buy ebay light bars and I have had no issues and they are cheap. Many say they all come from the same factory some may just be stamped/stickered differently but I dont know how true this is.

budmanm3

Anyone have any experience with their lights? Specially looking at the 6CUBE lights. They run about 60% the cost of Rigid D2s. Seem like they could be a great option.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

ERAU

I have their 6 cubes and their revolvers. Both are great lights and come with the piece of mind in the form of their lifetime warranty. Sami is a great guy to deal with.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
All good stuff guys! Thanks. Pretty much everything I have read is positive and this pretty much cements it for me.

I figure the rear lights will pretty much be used as a supplement to backup lights and as position lights with amber covers on them while off road. Not really seeing the need to spend big money on the Rigids for something that will see minimal use.

When it comes to the 6CUBES on the a-pillar, they will really will only be used occasionally off road and again, not seeing the need to buy the Rigid lights.

Thanks again!

MrGusGus

All good stuff guys! Thanks. Pretty much everything I have read is positive and this pretty much cements it for me.

I figure the rear lights will pretty much be used as a supplement to backup lights and as position lights with amber covers on them while off road. Not really seeing the need to spend big money on the Rigids for something that will see minimal use.

When it comes to the 6CUBES on the a-pillar, they will really will only be used occasionally off road and again, not seeing the need to buy the Rigid lights.

Thanks again!

I've been feeling the same way, and planned to try some SuperBright LEDs, especially for the A-pillars. All I've learned to pay attention to is wattages, number/type of LEDs, and housing type in an effort to get somewhere close to an equivalent...I'm planning on giving them a shot because I can't afford the rigids any time soon. I'll have a look at these as well. Thanks

StrizzyChris

I love them and there lights, there customers ser vise is outstanding, they would help you out in anything u need, and there lights are lifetime warranty. I have there 50", 22" bar, 4- 6cubes flood, and 2- 4spots, there bright,

^^^needs more lights^^^

kfd78

Inspired Engineering

After reading this thread I went on their website. I like the Revolver set up to put in a Warn Elite bumper. I sent them an email with a few questions but it likes like I will be purchasing a set lol. On that note, how do you guys (if anyone has them) like the amber leds for fog dust? Do they work well or should I stick with the clear verion?

Adam

Top Bottom