VIDEO : POWER / RANGERS - An Adult Look at an Iconic Kid Show (NSFW)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, back when my son was growing up, the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was a show that he watched and, while I don't know much about the actual show, I kind of got the gist of what it was about. Well today, I just found this surprisingly interesting adult take on the show and I thought I would share it with you. Please note that this is NOT something for the kids to see.

As the producer of this film states, this is his take on the show and just a "FAN FILM". It is NOT a pilot, not a series, not for profit, strictly for exhibition. This is a bootleg experiment that is NOT affiliated or endorsed by Saban Entertainment or Lionsgate nor is it selling any product.

EZ-E

Saw this a couple days ago, already got pulled from YouTube. Somewhat entertaining adult take on a kid show.

Sessoms14X

I was a power Rangers geek when I was a lil kid lol. I thought that the video was pretty cool having an adult twist to it. I liked how it looked like it had some transformers or terminator type action in it. Bloody as hell video, but I thought it was pretty cool. That could also just be the power Rangers kid in me comin out :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That was cool! Haven't seen that show in ages! I used to watch it as a kid all the time.

Wasn't Michael bay talking about making a power rangers film just recently?

Bully

That was bad ass lol all grown up. I need the music!!! If anyone knows where to get if PM me please

Top Bottom