Maximizing Flex ?'s

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
2 in the front(doesn't come close to touching). 3 in the rear(bumpstop touch and clears everything in the rear just fine.

I'm running the mc 3.5 Arb lift

Well, almost a 4" lift with 2" of bump stop is a bit odd. Are your shocks bottoming out? I don't know the length of the shocks, but maybe another puck up front.
Also, jnabird couldn't get his same springs to compress all the way either. Just throwing it out there. Bottom half are stiff.

ClarksAdventures

Well, almost a 4" lift with 2" of bump stop is a bit odd. Are your shocks bottoming out? I don't know the length of the shocks, but maybe another puck up front.
Also, jnabird couldn't get his same springs to compress all the way either. Just throwing it out there. Bottom half are stiff.

I started with 4". The rep from mc said I could easily get away with 3, so I decided to do 2 and see if I needed to add an extra one. But I didn't even get that far.

jesse3638

Hooked
I started with 4". The rep from mc said I could easily get away with 3, so I decided to do 2 and see if I needed to add an extra one. But I didn't even get that far.

Bump stops not only keep your tires from rubbing at full stuff they also keep you from over compressing your coils. If you do this they no longer work as designed and are basically "stuck down" for a lack of a better term. Doesn't sound like they are compressing enough though.

xflstl

Thanks guys. Still not sure why it was sticking, but glad it resolved itself. We are having a run on Browns camp this weekend, and now I can hang with some of the bigger jeeps out there.

I'm guessing you didn't move your jeep far enough after hitting the swaybar button for it to disengage. It takes a few feet. Same with reconnecting.

ClarksAdventures

I'm guessing you didn't move your jeep far enough after hitting the swaybar button for it to disengage. It takes a few feet. Same with reconnecting.

Weird part was the first time. I heard it click, and the light went solid after rolling it a little. Oh well... Can't wait to play with it on Saturday!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I hear ya there. I've hear that those motor are pretty horrible anyways right?

Ehh not horrible but left open for water to get in the easily and break. You can seal it shut with some silicone to prevent it or just let it go and when it does fail get the EVO no limits sway bar disco

Top Bottom