Account Delete

JK BLK

I never thought I would see the words "horse" and "burlesque" in the same sentence, much less a video!!

LeighP

I'm at work....one look at the video's opening screen shot and theres no way I'm clicking on that one.... :bleh: :D
Now...where'd I leave my spurs at?

JAGS

Hooked
I'm at work....one look at the video's opening screen shot and theres no way I'm clicking on that one.... :bleh: :D
Now...where'd I leave my spurs at?

They don't allow one to learn about relevant American Equine History at your place of employment. ;) That's too bad. LOL.

WJCO

Meme King
Please delete my account - no longer using the forum. Thank you

Welcome to the forum from over three years ago. Since you probably forgot about the rules you agreed to, accounts don't get deleted. Please feel free to head over the the wave section and tell us about yourself and your Jeep.

Welcome to the forum from over three years ago. Since you probably forgot about the rules you agreed to, accounts don't get deleted. Please feel free to head over the the wave section and tell us about yourself and your Jeep.
How does that work in a world post GDRP?

It's only applicable to someone from the EU, but it's required they can request to have their data / accounts removed from servers.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

nbunga

Caught the Bug
How does that work in a world post GDRP?

It's only applicable to someone from the EU, but it's required they can request to have their data / accounts removed from servers.

Well considering this website isn’t in the EU I’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter.

Ha. It’s America, we don’t care about other people’s rules.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
It does matter, which is why GDRP was such a massive deal when it was voted on and approved.

EU citizens have that right on the internet, regardless of where the site is based. It effects all organizations worldwide that have EU citizens as users.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It does matter, which is why GDRP was such a massive deal when it was voted on and approved.

EU citizens have that right on the internet, regardless of where the site is based. It effects all organizations worldwide that have EU citizens as users.

Fuck of douche waffle. You have no idea what you are talking about. Get lost.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom