*Wave* from Surprise, AZ

AZRockJK

Hello everyone! A friend of mine recommended this website to introduce me to Jeeping! I am a new and happy as can be owner of a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Due to my budget I went with the base model and plan on making upgrades along the way. I've wanted a Jeep for as long as I can remember and finally decided to give in and treat myself after a nearly two year long divorce that took everything out of me.

I was born and raised in New Orleans, LA but moved to Denver for a few years after Hurricane Katrina hit. In 2008, I moved to Arizona and I've been hooked ever since. I love it here!

I've always loved the outdoors and my hobbies include rock climbing, backpacking, biking, and fishing among many other things. I'm hoping that my Jeep will help me continue to discover our beautiful country and as my daughter grows up, share my adventures with her as well and teach her to love, respect, and care for our environment.

I currently live in Surprise, AZ but will be moving to Scottsdale, AZ as soon as my house is sold. I'd love to meet some locals to go riding with, though I do have some friends to tag along with already.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this community and looking forward to meeting you! 10410947_10152973584485281_3978685107140737665_n.jpg :beer:

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new ride! We just moved back to Colorado from Fountain Hills, AZ last May. Maybe we passed each other on the highway. You're gonna love Scottsdale and the local off road community there.:yup:

Welcome to WayaLife from north Scottsdale !! Your friend was right, this is the best site around to learn about that new rig and any mods you do in the future. Hope to see you around and some jeep waves as we pass by!!! :thumb:

AZRockJK

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new ride! We just moved back to Colorado from Fountain Hills, AZ last May. Maybe we passed each other on the highway. You're gonna love Scottsdale and the local off road community there.:yup:

Got some friends that live in fountain hills! Gorgeous area.

Top Bottom