Top 3 Rigs on WAYALIFE

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Frank! Of course it's you that would notice that I forgot to include a third! Following me around the forum like a creepy e-stalker, irritated as usual because of...who the f- knows. Since we are now conjuring up make-believe cars, let's talk about my third favorite. It's my AFL-CIO issued company car that you use for anti capitalist "community organizing" to spread my leftist views. Orrrrrr.....it's the Dodge hippie van for me and some of my favorite community organizers roll to the next "occupy Wall Street" protest in while playing "Every Breath You Take" in the cassette player so I can pump myself up to EAD later. In the world of imaginary cars I really wanted scooby doo's mystery van, but my hippie van would be something Michael Moore would want in his own collection. :cheesy: :cheesy: :bleh:

Other than that it would be the eBay Motors build. Oh crap now you're gonna tell me I picked 5...or 6. Whatever.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425564708.211125.jpg
:yawn:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that.

I laughed my ass off when I read this! Not to derail my own thread, but curious what you did for a license plate light and if/where/what you do with your spare when hitting the trails? I just put the EVO gate plate on and am trying to figure out if I should just throw the stock carrier back on to run a spare when hitting the trails and sawp back and forth or? Your rig has come along great by the way! Looks bad ass! :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I laughed my ass off when I read this! Not to derail my own thread, but curious what you did for a license plate light and if/where/what you do with your spare when hitting the trails? I just put the EVO gate plate on and am trying to figure out if I should just throw the stock carrier back on to run a spare when hitting the trails and sawp back and forth or? Your rig has come along great by the way! Looks bad ass! :thumb:

I don't have a plate light yet. And I just throw the spare in the rear since I don't carry passengers normally.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I don't have a plate light yet. And I just throw the spare in the rear since I don't carry passengers normally.

Awesome, thanks! I just picked up the ORO PlateLite and will get that wired up soon. I guess my best bet for now is to swap the stock carrier back on when I need to run a spare.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Not sure which system he is going with there are a few out there.....I know Prodigy has had one out for few years and Banks is close to releasing one soon if not already....

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Has "redrubi1's" "fifty" been mentioned?

Attachments

• 1425835824684.jpg
    1425835824684.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 428
  • 1425835835598.jpg
    1425835835598.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 1425835844293.jpg
    1425835844293.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 430
Prodigy, unfortunately we found out yesterday that they weren't designed with a hydro assist setup in mind. Install will be a little harder but we'll get there.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I'll say my favorites are the 2 doors.

1. So my favorite's are Ridgerunners 2dr on 40's and Moby they are both nice rigs and I think they can share the Number 1 spot

2. Rubicat I like the Chamber Pros and the way it sits on the 37's and its detail in color

3. Last I would say Eddies J2000 Jeep Truck. That's an awesome truck it has a lot of character applied to it. Shows that the Jeep can live on.

Top Bottom